How to download and install OS 16 Developer Beta 3: Download Available Now – here’s how to get it and what’s new
iOS 16 was released at WWDC 2022 today. Apple kick-off Developer Beta 3 brings many new features, including a customizable lock screen, Focus Mode, Message editing, Enhanced controller support, Apple Pay later, Improved device intelligence, iCloud Shared photo library, Smarter Dictation, faintness app and more.
Apple’s third beta is available to test for developers. The newest build can be enrolled through the Beta program or installed through OTA (over-the-air) update on the beta device running. After the developer finishes patching bugs and optimization, the latest public build is pushed.
iOS 16 Developer Beta 3
This update brings one of the most iconic Clownfish wallpaper. Suppose you don’t know about it first debuted with the original wallpaper. Steve Jobs introduced it in 2007, but it has never been released until now.
This developer beta continues to refine the existing features with many bug fixes, changes and adding new features. Apple is gathering the feedback, aiming to compile the bug reports and performance issues with the build number iOS 16 Beta 3 20A5312g.
Has anyone else noticed this in iOS 16 Beta 3? pic.twitter.com/ywiC0MsfJr
— Jack Roberts (@jacklroberts) July 6, 2022
Cupertino is also involved in this to improve and investigate finding the issue, and they have also issued a bounty program with the highest reward of $2 Million ever. iPhone lockdown leads the device in terms of performance to protect against targeted cyber attacks.
Enable iPhone Lockdown Mode after Install iOS 16 Developer Beta
- Open Device Settings and Head over to Privacy & Security.
- Go to Lockdown Mode; from there, you can toggle to enable Lockdown Mode.
- That’s it!
Ivan Krstić, Security Engineering and Architecture at Apple Say’s, Lockdown Mode is a ground-breaking capability that reflects our unwavering commitment to protecting users from even the rarest, most sophisticated attacks. While the vast majority of users will never be the victims of highly targeted cyberattacks, we will work tirelessly to protect the small number of users who are. That includes continuing to design defences specifically for these users and supporting researchers and organizations worldwide doing critically important work in exposing mercenary companies that create these digital attacks.
What’s New with iOS 16 Developer Beta 3
- Lockdown mode
- iCloud Shared Photo Library
- New wallpaper
- New Lock Screen fonts
- Continuity Camera Tweaks
- New Lock Screen Filters
- iMessage Tweaks
- Mail Tweaks
- Focus Tweaks
How to Download and Install iOS 16 Dev Beta 3
You must download and install the iOS 16 Beta profile on your iPhone with an Apple Developer account. To download the latest public beta, here is how you can do it.
- You should have iPhone or later, Eligible device
- Do a complete backup of your device, use iCloud or Computer-based on your preferences.
- Apple Developer account membership ($99 annum) to download the latest Dev Beta.
Note: Beta version might have some serious flaws and is unstable, so it is advised to install on the secondary device. In some cases, users might get affected, even data loss or another issue.
Download iOS 16 Dev Beta 3 Profile on iPhone
- Launch Safari on iPhone and Visit developer.apple.com.
- Tap on Download New Beta. It asks you to log in. Use your Apple Developer account to log in and continue.
- From there, head to the iOS 16 Navigation menu and choose to install Profile.
- Tap on Allow. When a pop-up appears with the permission asking to configure Profile from the device settings.
- Once you finish iOS, the beta will start downloading on your iPhone.
Therefore, you need to install the iOS 16 Dev Profile.
- Open Device settings, and then it prompts with Profile Downloaded.
- Hit Install, and then enter a passcode to verify the ownership of the device.
- Next, Select Install again. Install, which appears on the top-right of the Install Profile screen.
- Tap on Restart to save changes.
Install IOS 16 Developer Beta 6 on iPhone
- Open Device Settings and head over to General.
- Scroll to Software Update, and tap on Download and Install.
- Next, enter the passcode and then follow the on-screen instruction; at last, tap on Install Now.
Note: if you encounter any error while downloading and installing the iOS 16 Developer Beta 3, it might be because of an overhaul downloading the update. Wait for some time, and try again later; check your internet connectivity.
You can also use Finder to Download and Install iOS 16 Developer Beta 3
- Open Web-Browser, and go to developer.apple.com/download/.
- From the, Download the iOS 16 Dev restore an image and then Launch finder.
- Connect your iPhone with Mac, and then Choose iPhone.
- Next, press and hold the Option key from the panel.
- Click on Restore iPhone, choose iOS 16 Developer Beta profile, and Open it.
- Now click on Restore and begin the installation.
To access the iOS patch update, you must check the following steps.
- Open Device Settings.
- Go to General.
- Tap on Software Updates, and then Download and Install.
Once you finish Installing the iOS 16 Beta, you need to restart your device. Remember that you require an active internet connection to complete the activation. After finishing, you can continue with iOS 16 Developer Beta 3 and enjoy the new feature installed with your iOS 16 Developer Beta 3.
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma