How to Download and Install LineageOS 17.1 for Tecno Spark 4 Air [Android 10]
Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Tecno Spark 4 Air. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download and install custom ROM on your Tecno Spark 4 Air.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 17.1 for Tecno Spark 4 Air
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 17.1
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Tecno Spark 4 Air.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 for Tecno Spark 4 Air
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Tecno Spark 4 Air. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Tecno Spark 4 Air.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Tecno Spark 4 AirBootloader, and Setup instructions. Unlock Bootloader
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
Lineage OS 17.1 Signed Nightlies for Tecno Spark 4 Air
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
- Lastly, Gapps For LineageOS 17.1-Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery.
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- Starting with factory reset your Android smartphone.
- After that, download the Generic System Image on your PC.
- Now, download and Install ADB and fastboot.
- Now, Open the Adb folder on your PC and Laptop
- Then, Select the Address Bar of Adb File
- Types the cmd in the Address bar and hit enter button.
- Type Cmd and hit the Enter button
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Reboot your Device Fastboot mode Using Command
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” and hit Enter button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed GSI on Tecno Spark 4 Air.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the LineageOS 17.1 on your Tecno Spark 4 Air. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma