Infinix Smart 5A officially Launched MediaTek Helio A20 chipset
OPPO has officially announced the Infinix Smart 5A, a brand new entry-level smartphone that will compete with other budget-friendly smartphones, including the Realme C11 (2021) and the OPPO A15.
Specification of Infinix Smart 5A
As for the display, the Infinix Smart 5A has a 6.52″ IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate, as well as an 8-megapixels front-facing camera placed within the dewdrop notch.
Infinix’s Smart 5A is equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio A20 chipset, which is paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. A MicroSD slot is also available for further expansion.
InInfinix Smart 5A’s 5,000mAh battery is charged at a 10W rate to power its lights. Infinix Smart 5A ships with Android 11 (Go Edition) out of the box.
It is available in three colors: Midnight Black, Ocean Wave, and Quetzal Cyan, and is priced at just INR6,499 (US$87).
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)