Huawei Y6s launched with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC: Launch in Philippines
Huawei Silently announced its Latest Budget Centric Smartphone, which launched in the Philippines. The Device Packed Google Media Service. it is not confirmed yet the device launch in India. We believe this device supposed to be launched in India under the ₹10,000 Price segment.
Huawei Y6s with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, 6.09 inch HD+ IPS LCD in Orchid Blue and Starry Black colours.
It comes with a 60.9-Inch Waterdrop Notch on the top of IPS Display panel with a 1560×720 Pixel Resolution of a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Whereas, it achieves an 87% Screen-to-body ratio. However, it Still reaming the 3.5mm Audio jack and a Micro USBPort for data sharing and Charging.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by MediaTek Helio P35 Soc Coupled With 3GB of Ram and 64GB of Onboard Storage. Meanwhile, The Chipset is paired With ARM IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU for gaming and graphics rendering. Further, you can expand storage using MicroSD Card slot up to 512GB Storage.
In the terms of camera performance, The Devie having a Single Rear camera Housing a 13MP f/1.8 primary. While the Front is an 8MP f/2.0 selfie shooter. it Runs on Android 9.1 Pie-based Custom UI EMUI 9.1 Out of the Box. As for Connectivity, there is a Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS.
As for Security and Privacy, it having a Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner alongside facial Recognitatio using Selfie Shooter for a Face Unlock feature. To Power the device, it equipped with a 3020mAh battery Without any fast charger support instead there is a Standard charge. The Dimension of the device measured as 156.28 x 73.5 x 8.0mm and it weighs 150 grams.
The Device Will be available in a Solor 3GB+64GB Configuration With a price of PHP 6,999 (~₹9,874). It offers a Two Orchid Blue and Starry Black Color Option.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11