Huawei Y6s and Unknown Device from Huawei Renders Leak With Specs
Huawei is working on a lot of Budget-Friendly Smartphone, Tablet and Devices, Where the Upcoming Huawei Y6s is one of them and Android Headlines Has Shared Some Renders of the Device.
It Supposes to Comes with a 6.1-Inch Display Panel With an HD+ Resolution Support and at China Having a Huawei Branding. This Device is Quite Similar to Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) launched earlier this Year.
In the Terms of Camera, It Having a Single-Camera Module Placed at the Left Side of the Rear Panel Housing a 13MP Primary Camera Sensor alongside a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
The Rear Panel of the Device Expect to Include a Two-Tone Gradient Finish, unfortunately, We Don’t have information about the Chipset used in this Device But We Known the device at least feature a 3GB of Ram and 32GB of Onboard Storage. According to Report, The Huawei Y6s Internal Codename is Jakarta.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-12109 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031.jpg" alt="Huawei Y6s" width="1420" height="1031" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031.jpg 1420w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031-300x218.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031-1024x743.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031-768x558.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031-600x436.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Huawei-Mystery-Leak-01-1420x1031-585x425.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1420px) 100vw, 1420px" />
Furthermore, There is one More Device With a Codename Merida. This Device Variant Will be Target for More Premium Segment Compare to Huawei Y6s.
Which Suggested to be a Huawei Y6s and to be Debut With Different Branding in Some Region-based on the Competition and Pricing. Moreover, The Device having a Waterdrop Notch on the top of Display and Packed a Dual Rear Camera Module allined Vertically including an LED Flashlight.
We Didn’t Find any Physical Fingerprint Sensor, Which Possibility Confirmed the Device Featuring a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and to be an AMOLED Display. Also, There is No Side-Facing Fingerprint Reader on the Device Both the Device Will be Set to on Budget-Friendly in China.
Thanks for being with us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the comment section down below.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)