Huawei Upcoming flagship Photography Device for the Next Year is Scheduled to launched in Q1 of 2020 Expected in March. We have already seen the Renders of the Huawei P40 Series and they were also Rumours about the Graphene Battery.
The Device Will not go to use a Graphene Battery anytime soon, Huawei itself clear this rumours Meanwhile this is not the perfect time to use a graphene battery, but it was faster than Li-ion Battery and Capable of Holding More Power than Current Generation Battery,
However, The TPU Protective case of the Device is been Leaked, and it unveiled a lot of about the Design language of the Device. The Camera Module of the Device is Quite Similar to Galaxy S11 Series Means an L-Shaped Camera Module placed at the Right Side of Rear Panel. According to Reports, The Device Housing a Quad Rear Camera Setup.
At the bottom of the Device, There is an USB Type-C port for data Charging and a Speaker Grills. Meanwhile, the Device also Feature a SIM Tray on the left Edge and a power button and a Volume Rockers are on the Right Side of the Edge. This Time We Don’t Find the 3.5mm Audio jack Likely Huawei Ditches the Audio jack.
Furthermore, the device doesn’t come with a Curved Display panel Hence there is a Flat Display Quite Similar to the Huawei P30 Series launched earlier this year. The device expected to comes with a 6.1-inch and 6.2-inch AMOLE Display. unfortunately, We Don’t Know there is What kind of Notch or Bezeless Display Huawei going to adopt.
Read Also: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Will be Called Galaxy S20 Series: Tipster
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Take Full-Page Screenshot in Chromeby Sandeep Gautam
- How to Change the Time on Your Fitbit Deviceby Sandeep Gautam
- Google is rolling out the Messages Magic Compose beta: The AI feature improves conversations, and there is priority access for Google One subscribers.by Love Adhikari
- Android 14 Beta 2.1 update was made to fix problems that have been causing issues for Pixel users.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download BGMI Pre-load now, Game re-released on May 29th, “Game responsibly with BGMI.”by Mehak