Huawei P Smart (2019) Relaunched as Huawei Nova Lite 3 in Japan for ~$244.
Huawei Nova Lite 3
Recently Huawei Launched its Nova Lite 3 in Japan, Which comes With Some Powerful Specs List. However, it looks like a Huawei P Smart (2019) Smartphone Re-branded.
It comes With 6.2-inch TFT LCD Panel With the Resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixel as 19.5:9 aspect ratio along Waterdrop notch Design at the top of Display. As Blue Light Filter is a Most Important Function In the Smartphone it as In-build Global Eye Protection Features.
The Device is Powered by Huawei In-House Kirin 710 octa-Core as 4×2.2GHz A73 + 4X1.7ghZ A 53 Soc Coupled With 3GB of Ram and 32GB of Onboard Storage. They use the chipset 12nm Process Technology Consume less Power, and it Brings Huawei GPU Turo for Smooth Gameplay.
As it Offers a powerful Less Consuming Soc than it has a Prety Well 3400mAh battery Using USB 2.0 Micro-B, Which Can give a Full Day Power Juice for a General Use.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, it has Dual Rear 13MP + 2MP Camera Sensor along an LED flash. Rear Camera has AI capability to Recognize 500 Scenes. As for Front, it has AI Powered 16MP Selfie Shooter camera Sensor along AI Face Unlock to Provide a Privacy Protection.
It Offers a Latest Android 9.0 Pie based EMUI 9.0 Skin on the top of Android, not to Mention it Features With AI Capabilities.
COLOUR AND AVAILABILITY
Huawei Nova Lite 3 Initially Comes in Aurora Blue, Coral Red and Midnight Black Color Variant With the Price Tag of ~$244. There are No official Words to launched in India but available to Purchase for Japan as the Price Bracket of JPY 26,880 as INR 17,500.
|Display||6.21 inches, 19.5: 9 TFT, 2340 x 1080 pxl|
|Processors||HUAWEI Kirin 710 OctaCore (4 x 2.2 GHz A 73 + 4 x 1.7 GHz A 53)|
|Rear-camera||13MP + 2MP|
|Os||EMUI 9.0 based Android 9 Pie|
|Color||Aurora Blue, Coral red, Midnight Black|
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Views in the Comment Section Down Below. Also, Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.