Huawei Nova 6-Series With Kirin 990, 5G, 40MP Rear and 4K Selfie Video
Huawei launched its Huawei Nova 6 Series as an Affordable in China Today including a Nova 6, Nova 6 5G and Nova 6 SE. The Device is a Successor of the Nova 5 Series Device after Six Months of Offical launched.
Huawei Nova 6 5G is the First Device to be Support a 5G Connectivity. The Device Feature an LTPS LCD Display With a Dual Punch-Hole 3D Four Curved Glass Display.. There is also a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor Placed at the Power Button on the Right Side of the Device.
768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/huawei-nova-6-5G-1200x675-600x338.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/huawei-nova-6-5G-1200x675-585x329.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1200px) 100vw, 1200px" />
It comes with a 6.57-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080) Pixel Resolution With a TUV Rheinland Certified. in the Terms of Camera, The Device Comes with a Triple Rear Camera Sensor Housing a 40MP F/1.7 RYYB Sony With a 1.2µm pixel size + 8MP F/2.4 120 Ultra-Wide angle Lens + 8MP F/2.4 Telephoto.
Meanwhile, The Primary Sensor allows More light of an ISO up to 204800 alongside a 30x Ultra-Long Zoom, AF and OIS. Also, it can Record a 4K and be Sport an EIS. It also include a 3X Telephoto Zoom Camera
While, The Front is a 32MP Sony F/2.2 IMX616 AF Camera Sensor + 8MP f/2.2 105° FF Wide-angle Lens With EIS, Portrait Mode and a Super Night Scene Mode. It is a First Smartphone to be Record a 4K Video @30fps HD for Selfie Shooter, Which help to achieve a Top DxOMark List. It runs on Android 10 Based Custom Skin EMUI 10 out of the Box.
Under the hood, The Device is Powered by Huawei In-House Kirin 990 Soc Coupled With Mali-G76 GPU alongside 8GB of Ram and 128/256GB of Onboard Storage. As We Mention, The Device is Support for Both Dual(SA/NSA) Mode 5G Connectivity Integrated Balong 5000 Modem. For Connectivity, it Has NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, dual-band WiFi support, and dual-frequency GPS.
Furthermore, The Device Has a Dual-Plating Process With 14 Nano-Levels Coating. Where the Device used a Curved Glass Making the Device More Comfortable on-hands all Four Sides. To Power the Device, it Equipped With 4200mAh battery Using a 40W SuperCharger and has Dual-SIM Support (Nano-Only) alongside a Both 5G SIM Slot but can Only Use One at a Time.
The Device Initially Comes in Four Color option as Color-Changing Purple Soy Blue, Black and Honeymoon Red. Therefore, The Device also Support a Reverse Wired Charging via OTG (5V/1A). It Will goes on sale From December 12 at a price tag of ~$539 for 128GB Configuration and ~$596 for 256GB Variant.
On the Other Hand, The Nova 6 Shares Similar Design Launague and 5G Connectivity is not only the Difference there Were More. As the Device Comes With a 6.57-inch Full HD+ Display With Dual Punch-hole packed a 32MP F/2.0 + 8MP F/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens With a Fixed Focus Instead of AutoFocus. Also the Rear Housing a 40MP F/1.8 + 8MP Telephoto + 8MP Ultra-Wide-angle lense.
To Power the Device, it Equipped Smaller 4100mAh battery and Available in three-colour Option as Black, blue and Color Changing Purple for a ~$454 Solo 8/128GB Configuration.
Thanks for being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Sa
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RKBCNXM
- Redmi Note 9 (merlin) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJORUXM
- POCO F2 Pro (lmi) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RJKEUXM