From Last Week, There are Rumors around Huawei about their new Tablet. Here it the New Tablet from Huawei MediaPad M6.
It Comes in Two Different Screen Sizes, There is 8.4-Inch and 10.7-Inch LCD Display. Expected to Huawei Will using a 2K Display on the higher Varient of the Device.
If we look toward the Recently Leaked Teaser Imager, it Clearly Shows the Huge Bezels on the Side of the Device.
However, It having a Single-Camera Senser on Rear Panel of the Device. The display has a Resolution of 2560 x 1600 Pixel and Decent 4200mAh battery
Here, the Highest Version Will have a Massive 7500mAh. In the Terms of Camera Performance, Having a 13MP Rear and 8MP Selfie Shooter.
— Teme (特米) (@RODENT950) June 11, 2019
Huawei MediaPad M6 is Set to Launch in the Month of July 21. While in the Pressessoder of the Huawei MediaPad 5 doesn’t have a 3.5mm Audio jack but looking Like Huawei just Want to Put in. Yes! On there Latest Device, They will Feature a 3.5mm Audio jack.
This Device Will be Powered by Huawei in-house HiSilicon 970 Soc, However, it has Quad Speaker and Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Similarly, it runs on android 9.0 based Custom Skin EMUI 9 out of the Box. While it Uses a USB Type-C connector for Data Sharing and Charging.
However, it initially comes with Golden Color Variant. It Will be a Really good Option and Successor of M5. Currently, M5 2K Display Sold With a Price tag of ~$416. Huawei Will Launch this Device Along Nova 5 Pro on June 21 in China.
Thanks for being With us, Share your valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- NetEase Games has confirmed that a mobile version of Naraka: Bladepoint will be released soon.
- Playing Video Games Boosts Your Child’s Intelligence, Says Nature Scientific Reports.
- Download and Install TCL A3 A509DL Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Nubia Redmi Magic 7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Veux) ENG/ Engineering Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)