Huawei Mate X Foldable Specs and Feature in China on November 15th
Huawei Yesterday Launched its First-Ever Foldable Smartphone in 5G Conference Held in Shenzhen. Huawei Already Announced there Huawei Mate X Foldable Smartphone back in February Earlier this year during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. But they Would Not Unveil the price and the Availability of their Smartphone.
As We Expected there Smartphone to be a First Generation Expensive Device, Which is Said to be a Direct Competitor to the Galaxy Fold Smartphone. Which is been Delaye Because of Some Screen Issues Faced by Tech-Reviewers. Later taken down from those Tech-Reviewers.
Both the Foldable Smartphone Galaxy Fold and Huawei mate X is been Using a Same Protective Screen Technology. Which allows the Screen to Fold from both Side, Which Means the Device has to Face Same Problem But Huawei Fixed after Galaxy Smartphone Issue.
Huawei Mate X comes with an 8-Inch OLED Display With a 2480×2200 Pixel Resolution. When the Device Split and Fold the Primary Screen is a 6.6-Inch, and the Secondary is 6.36-Inch Display. Not to Mention, The Device is a Secondary Screen Smaller than the Primary for Immersive FullView Display Resolution.
In the Case of Secondary Screen, It is Smaller Because it has Some Internal Component has to be Fit in the Device. Where the Device Consist of Component like Processor, Camera and Antenna Placed on the Perfect. It also includes a Dedicated Button for Assistance to Unlock the Foldable Display Capable to Flip Easily to Make it on a Tablet Mode.
Under the Hood, The Devie is Powered by Kirin 980 Soc Coupled With 8GB of Ram and 512GB of Onboard Storage. Moreover, The Chipset is been Support a 5G Connectivity. To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4500mAh battery alongside a TOF Sensor.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, It Comes with a Rear Triple Camera Setup Housing a 40MP Primary RYYB Sensor + 8MP Telephoto + 16MP ultra-Wide angle Lense. Hence, it also Supports 4,800 ISO levels, OIS+AIS. Even, The camera Sensor is Flagship Devel on the Device Means doesn’t Disappoint you.
According to Some Report, The Device Will be Debute Globally in 2020 With Slightly Improvement. It Possibility Powered by Kirin 990 Soc With the New New Called to be a Huawei Mate Xs. As for Now, the Device is Only available in Solo Configuration of 8/128GB for 16,999 yuan [Rs. 1,70,000 or $2400] in China from November 15th.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad