Huawei Mate 40 Screen protector unveiled suggested a curved display panel
Huawei’s upcoming flagship smartphone, Huawei Mate 40, is going to be unveiled; meanwhile, the device is expected to launch in between early September to end of October this year. Not to mention, the device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.,
Huawei Mate 40 Key Specification and Highlights
There is a long gap between the launch of the device, while the device likely to be a premium flagship smartphone. The early leaks of the device surfaced online on Chinese Weibo suggested the method to include a curved display panel.
The device is also going to feature a curved display panel identical to the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Further, it is going to be improved a lot as far as the device considers performing better than. Notably, the device is going to be more functional, includes a curved display panel.
Huawei Mate 40 is going to be housing a punch-hole camera cutout replacing the top-notch design. According to reports, the device is going to having a 120Hz of screen refresh rate. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Huawei in-house Kirin 1000-Mobile platform integrated with AI and 5G Connectivity.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. Suppose there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma