The Huawei Enjoy Max is The New H onor 8X Max in the Market
The Huawei Enjoy max has Officially launched with massive 7.12 inches display with full HD+1080×2244 pixels resolution. The display has 2.5D curved glass protection. and it runs latest android Oreo with EMUI 8.2. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor coupled with 4Gb Ram and this phone storage come with two different variants 64GB and 128GB and up to the 400GB expandable storage.
The Huawei Enjoy max has a dual camera setup 16MP (f/2.0) + 2MP(f/2.4) and an 8MP front shooter for selfies with f/2.0 aperture. Camera features include large aperture blur, gesture self-timer, fun AR mode, continuous shooting, voice control, face recognition, and smile capture.
This Phone has a massive long life 5000Mah lion battery for a full daily life. The Device is Available in three Color variant of Black, White and Brown. In which phone has an accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. For security purpose, there is a present fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock. It has an impressive speaker of Dolby Atmos and 3.5mm Headphone jack.
Te Huawei Enjoy max Looking is Slightly a Modified Version of Honor 8x in the Market The Huawei Enjoy Max will be available With the price tag of 245 USD.
Key Specification Huawei Enjoy Max
- The Huawei Enjoy Max powered by Spandragon 660 with Vertical Dual Camera Setup.
- The Huawei Enjoy Max is Quite Similar to its Precessoder But it was an upgraded With its Hardware.
|Processor||Snapdragon 660 Octa-core|
|Camera||16+2MP Rear camera|
|Screen Size||7.21-inch OLED|
What Did you Think about it Let us Know? We are Interested to Know your thoughts about it. Stay tuned for More Updates Soon.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series allows users to disable Game Optimization Service
- How to Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra with the S-Pen.
- How to Enable System UI Tuner Settings on Any Android Device
- If you have forgotten the password for your Samsung phone and are locked out, here is how to unlock it remotely.
- How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error in Windows 7, 8, and 10