If you also love watching those one-seater car races, then that is now possible. However, in childhood, those races were the highlights of pre-scheduled matches. Thanks to Federal International Automobile who made it possible to watch live matches even in India. You’ve guessed it, we’re talking about F1 TV that you can access in India.
Although Formula one car matches have been going on for the last 73 years, only a small number of people know about the F1 TV app. Because F1 TV is an OTT app, it shows you different features and requires a subscription. That’s the only reason people return. In this article, we will discuss everything about F1 TV along with its installation.
How to Watch Formula 1 in India for free 2023 – Explain F1 TV
Listen first, as we said previously, we used to watch Formula One matches on Start Sports TV Channel or later started on Hotstar. Currently, Formula One broadcasts its matches here. But now they have launched their own OTT platform named “F1 TV App”. With this app, you can get full coverage of the entire Formula One 2023 season. It is available in 100+ countries including India. To use this app, you need a Formula One account and an active subscription.
If we talk about F1 TV App availability, you can get F1 TV on both Android and iOS, Android TV, desktop (via browser), Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Chromecast. With the F1 TV App, you can watch F1 matches on one screen along with the match schedule on the second screen. Additionally, to use F1 TV, you must subscribe. THE F1 TV app offers two subscription plans: F1 TV Access and F1 TV Pro. Using the F1 TV Access app, you can’t stream live matches and commentaries but it’s an affordable plan worth Rs.239 per month.
Formula 1 TV in India: How to Watch it for Free in 2023
More specifically, the F1 TV Access subscription gives you limited coverage, leaderboard data, real-time telemetry, live driver maps, fire usage, F1 documentaries, and access to 650+ historical races. While F1 TV Pro has all F1 Access features including live streaming and commentaries. Additionally. You get access to pre-testing seasons, F1 archives, on-demand highlights, switch to drivers on-board cameras, multi-device support, and more for just Rs.299 per month.
Aside from subscription-based features, F1 TV App offers a wide range of features. These features include multiple channel feeds, streaming quality up to 1080p at 50fps, changing streaming quality on the web, and multi-language commentary. Based on these features, Formula One officials made a good decision to launch the F1 TV app. Now that we know features, subscription plans, and platform support, let’s understand the install procedure.
For Android & iOS
- Open the Google Play Store/App Store.
- Search for the F1 TV App there.
- Now tap on the foremost result and then on the Install button.
- Following this, the F1 TV app will start downloading.
- That’s it. In a few minutes, the F1 TV app will appear on your phone.
For Android TV
Note: Before starting, make sure to have a stable internet connection, otherwise you might face issues while downloading.
- On your Android TV, head over to the Apps tab.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for “F1 TV” in the search bar.
- Tap on the first result and download the F1 TV App.
- That’s it. After the app is installed, you will be able to watch F1 races.
Note: Here, please sign in with the F1 account to which you have subscribed.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Visit F1 TV’s official website.
- Then sign in to your F1 account (if you did not create one here).
- Following this, you will be taken directly to the F1 race schedule dashboard.
- That’s it, you are ready to watch F1 races.
For Roku or similar devices
- Simply turn on your Roku.
- Then, head over to the homepage.
- Now search for the F1 TV App there.
- Next click on + Add Channel and wait for it to install.
- That’s it. In a moment, the F1 TV app will be on your Roku.
Also, if your subscription to the F1 TV app has expired or you haven’t subscribed yet. Then open the F1 TV app >> Tap on the hamburger menu >> Subscription >> Select Plan >> sign in to your account >> select the country >> confirm the payment and you are done. Hence, these are the things you need to know for a fresh start with the F1 TV app. Even after that, if still users have questions, feel free to ask them below
Struggling with F1tv Subscription
by u/Nail-Correct in F1TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, with the F1 TV app, you can watch live depending on what subscription plan you subscribed to.
Ans. Earlier Star Sports and Hotstar broadcast F1 races but now F1 TV App will do all that thing.
Ans. Do install the F1 TV app and enjoy the life time benefits.
Ans. The F1 TV pro subscription lets you watch F1 races on Amazon Fire TV.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak