Microsoft Edge is the default web browser on Windows 10, Windows Mobile, and Xbox One consoles, replacing Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer Mobile. As its development and release is dependent on the model of Windows as a service, it is not included in Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) builds
The Microsoft Edge is the default web browser on Windows 10, Windows Phone, and Xbox One consoles, replacing Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer Mobile. Microsoft Edge (Chromium) is much better than Google Chrome. Microsoft Edge uses less RAM for open more tab, While the chrome Required More Memory. Moreover, Microsoft is much better than the Mozilla Firefox, chrome and More Browsers
Today We Guide “How to View a Saved Password in Microsoft Edge.” So just follow the Simple Steps to View Saved Password on Microsoft Edge.
How to View a Saved Password in Microsoft Edge
- First Open the Microsoft Edge on your Computer.
- Then after, click on the ellipses button (Three dotted Button).
- Then Menu bar Appear on Screen, Click on the Setting.
- Navigate the Setting and After Click the Password.
- On the Passwords, find the part named “Saved Passwords.” you will see a list of every username and password that you’ve decided to save in Edge. To view a password, click on the eye icon beside it.
- On Windows, a box will pop up asking you to verify your system user account and password. Enter the password and click “OK.”
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully View a Saved Password in Microsoft Edge. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad