Spotify is one of the most popular music apps which delivers a huge variety of songs to its users. However, it has a subscription system similar to other music apps. But, Spotify also has a free plan which allows you to play songs, but some ads may arise. However, these things are quite common on the mobile app of Spotify.
But, if we move towards using Spotify on a web browser, Then, many of the users are confused about using it. From Fluency Interestingly, users are now demanding to use Spotify using a web browser. In this article, we will discuss more about How to Listen to Spotify Using a Web Browser: Easy Complete Guide.
How to Listen to Spotify Using a Web Browser: An Easy-to-Complete Guide
It is not that hard to listen to songs on Spotify using a web browser. From Fluency have found that Spotify also serves this purpose using a web browser. However, you have to compromise on some things, which are given below as-
- The audio files will stream at a lower bitrate, such as free subscribers will get 128kbps and premium subscribers will get 256kbps from the Web.
- All the media playback controls on your PC/headset will not work with the Web browser.
- Even if you have a premium account, you still can’t download tracks offline.
So, after knowing the downsides of listening to Spotify with a web browser, If you specifically want to listen to songs on Spotify using a web browser, Then, you can proceed with the below given steps.
Note– Spotify Serves on Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera. Other than these Web browsers you cannot access to Spotify Using Web browser.
- First, open the Web browser on your PC.
- Next, navigate to the Spotify website.
- Following this, you will see the Spotify Homepage.
- Then, sign in with your type of account.
- Next, choose your favorited track and listen to it.
However, the free plan has never been the best option. Because with premium subscriptions, they are offering huge benefits to their users. As in the free plan, you are allowed to listen to songs, but you need to watch ads while listening to the songs. Collectively, by using the above given steps, you can easily listen to Spotify songs using a web browser.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all have accurate content about How to Listen to Spotify Using a Web Browser: Easy Complete Guide. From Fluency with respect to this, if any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for ASUS ZenFone 8 (sake)
- The Best Free and Paid Video Editing Apps for Android and iOS in 2022
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A7 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 All Version Combination File (Firmware)