How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool -Quick Guide
Flash image loader is one of the essential tools to flash the stock ROM on your device; meanwhile, here today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader also known as QFIL Tool. Whereas, it allows you to flash the stock firmware on your Qualcomm device.
You need to clean your device, wipe out of your device; hence it was required for flashing or installing QFIL Tool so far. Meanwhile, ensure that you have a
complete backup of your device before installing or flashing Qualcomm Flash Image loader on your device.
How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- First thing first, you need to download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your system (Computer),
- However, if the device was already installed on your device, then you can simply skip this step so far.
- After that, Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader and then Extract on your Computer. Once the extract complete the file were appear.
- Now, Open the QFIL.exe.
- Therefore, QFIL Toll opens and QFIL window pop-up.
- Then, Switch off your device (Smartphone or Tablet.
- Once your device switched off, simply press and hold Volume Up and then connect your device through USB Cable.
- Then, using QFIL Toll click on the Browse to locate your Firmware (.mbn) file type.
- Now, Select on the Download button, and it will start flashing your device.
- However, it takes most likely up to 10-5 minutes accordingly,
- That’s it, and It will reboot automatically once the flashing has been finished.
How to download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool, Here you can download meanwhile it was officially created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. Additionally, this was available for free before downloading ensure that you have an active internet connection
DOWNLOAD Qualcomm QFIL Tool
- v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip: DOWNLOAD
- v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip: DOWNLOAD – Latest
Hopefull, We believe that you have successfully flash your device so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22483.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build