Most of the users are always hungry and willing to know how can they use two different accounts for
the same app. But, they do not find any official way to do it. Interestingly, Samsung introduced a feature
that reads “Dual Messenger” that allows the user to make two separate accounts for the same app.
But, As always various Samsung users are unaware of the Dual Messenger feature and are frequently on
the web for its usage. For that purpose, we researched and prepared an article that means here we will
help you to Understand How to use the Dual Message app on Samsung Device.
How to use Dual Message app on Samsung Device
Samsung’s Dual Message feature will easily access to use two different accounts for the same app. And,
it has been observed that users who tried to use dual message apps make different accounts for the
same app. But, they do not enable this feature as a result, they get a failure on that operation. On that
note, we prepared a set of steps that covers the full procedure starting to the end. So, without taking
any more time let’s move on below.
Note: Make sure that your device and messaging app support the dual messenger feature. Either, You
can check it on Samsung’s official website.
- Firstly, Launch the Settings App.How to use Dual Message app on Samsung Device
- Scroll down to the Advanced feature and Tap on it.
- Now, Tap on Dual Messenger.
- As a result, You will see a list of messaging apps.
- Then, Enable the toggle of that messaging app on which you want two accounts.
- Afterward, Tap on the Install option.
- Following this, A secondary copy of that app will install.
- Now, Tap on Confirm to proceed.
- That’s it, You are now all set to use two different accounts on the same app.
After following the above steps, you will see two icons for the same app. Meanwhile, now you can set
up another account on the secondary app installed. However, if you ever need to uninstall that
secondary app. Then, Just return to the same steps and disable the toggle under the dual messenger
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about How to use the Dual
Message app on Samsung Device. And, also well-known about the additional information relating to the
same subject. With Regards to this, If any user has any queries share them with us in the comment
section down below.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak