It is important to update your device’s firmware regularly, as it helps you operate your device. The update comes with a patch and optimization to improve the performance. You can update your Asus router in two different ways. Either you can update manually or via WebGUI. Different manufacturers have different ways of executing the update, so in this article we will be sharing a quick guide.
Update your WebGUI
- Browser, and go to http://router.asus.com/
- Enter your login username and password, and then click Sign In to continue.
- Check in the upper-right corner for a pop-up saying “A New Version of Firmware is not available.”
- Then click on Update Now and it takes you to the System page.
- Following that, click on Firmware Update and it will start upgrading.
- Once the upgrade is finished, re-Sign-in to the Router WebGUI.
- After that, head over to the Administration panel and then click on
- Click on Factory Defauly and then click on Restore.
- Your router will restart. Click OK on the pop-up message.
First and foremost, you must download the most recent firmware from the Asus website.To download the router firmware, go to https://www.asus.com/Networking/Wireless-Routers-Products/..
- After downloading, head over to the download folder and unzip the file.
- Now, open your browser and go to http://router.asus.com/
- Sign-in with your login username and password.
- Go to Administraton from advanced settings, and then click Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Upload and then browse to the file you unzipped.
- Click open to upload the firmware and it will start upgrading.
- Once your router is upgraded, reset your router and finish.
After finishing your upgrade, it is recommended that you restore the router’s factory default settings. Hopefully, this article will remain helpful for you as you update your Asus Router. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Free Fire MAX OB36 update Download – Expected release date, Max version in India
- 1Passwords 8 has been redesigned for Android and now includes a desktop feature.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25179.10000 (ni_prerelease) amd64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
- Google launched the learn-to-read ‘Read Along’ tool on the Web for Kids to read with Diya, a virtual assistant.
- OxygenOS 13 Open Beta C.16 is now available for the OnePlus 10 Pro | Android 13.