How to Transfer Facebook Photos and Video to Google Photos on Android and iOS in Hindi | Mobile App
Facebook is now mainstream and popular social networking applications, and their people were constantly uploading their photos; meanwhile, if you are one of those who constantly update their time and having a collection of photos on your account timeline and want to save images on your Google photos.
Google Photos seems to be one of the best cloud-based photos, including video management service. Moreover, Facebook has an in-build function that allows you to send a copy of your image to your Google Photos. Likely, many users didn’t know about it, so today we are going to help you with this guide. Follow these steps carefully.
On the other hand, Facebook also faced a Data abuse issue last year with Cambridge Analytica Data for Password breaches. It really was a major part of your information and access to your account. Also, there were a lot of users who might upload their photos, but those were private to save on cloud, but uploading on Google Photo cloud service notably better.
- It functions on both Windows and Mac through the Web page of Facebook.com.
- Facebook Media Transfer tool only available on a web version of Facebook, Use Desktop setup of open Facebook on your Mobile by enabling Desktop mode.
On the Mobile Facebook Application
This can be performed on both Android and iOS devices. Ensure that you have an active internet connection.
- First, you need to open your Facebook Application on Mobile.
- Then head over to the last menu, placed on the upper right corner of the device.
- Scroll a bit, and you will find the Settings and privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll a bit and in Your Facebook Information.
- Here you will find the “Transfer a copy of your Photos or Videos.”
- Enter your Facebook account password to verify yourself.
- After that, select “Google Photos” in a destination and then choose “Clip” / “Image” based on your preference.
- Click next and sign-in with your Google account.
- Grant permission and confirm the request.
- That’s it.
Your request for copying your Facebook photos have been summited. Once it finishes, you will receive the notification over your Gmail. On the other hand, you can also perform this action over the Facebook.com web version, so let’s also learn about it as well.
On Website, for Desktop
If you are a web version user, then you can also perform it for yourself. Meanwhile, it also quite easy to perform the task on your device so far. Follow the steps carefully so you would not miss out.
- First, open Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow placed on the upper left corner, Then click on the setting icon.
- There you will find “Your Facebook Information” and then select the view icon of “Download your information.”
- After that, click on the view of “Transfer a copy of your photos or videos.”
- Enter the password of your Facebook account to verify.
- Then choose the destination as “Google Photos” and select Photos or videos that you want to transfer.
- Click on next and sign-in with your Google account of where you want to transfer.
- Grant permission and choose to confirm the continue.
- That’s it.
You have summited the request for your videos/ images copy to your Google Photos. Once it has done you will receive an email on your account so far. Likely, it seems to be one of the most interesting and helpful features to have on Facebook.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Download Infinix Note 12 Turbo X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 11S X698 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 12 X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 10S NFC Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 12 X689D Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam