You may have heard a lot about the Apple Ecosystem, especially if you copy something on your iPhone; it automatically syncs with your iPad and Mac to paste it there. But now you can do this with your Android and Windows laptops, and even sync your Windows clipboard with Apple devices. Don’t be surprised; this feature has been around for a while, but people don’t use it.
If you feel the need to send text from your PC to your mobile, normally, people send themselves a link via social media. But now, you can instantly sync images, links, and text directly to your desktop, laptop, or Android.
However, did you know that the clipboard does not show up on an iPhone, meaning the history does not appear? So, Windows and Android are better; just kidding; it’s a matter of personal preference. So, let’s check out how to enable Clipboard synchronization in Windows 11 and see how you can use it. Without further ado, let’s check this out.
How to enable Clipboard Sync on Windows
Enabling this feature on Windows is quite easy. Simply enable Clipboard history, and it will automatically sync across devices.
- Open Windows Settings (Windows + I) and scroll down to System.
- There you will find a clipboard, from where you need to enable Clipboard history using the toggle.
- Below this, you will find “Sync across your devices.” Simply enable it and “automatically sync text that I copy.”
- That’s it! You can keep up to 25 Clipboard histories, and the clipboard data will be cleared on a new session, such as a Windows restart.
Now Enable Clipboard Sync between Windows and Android.
After enabling Clipboard history on Windows, you must also enable Clipboard sync on your phone. Note that this feature does not work on Google Keyboard, so you must download and install SwiftKey. If you have a Samsung device, you can use the Samsung keyboard to access this feature directly.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Download and install SwiftKey AI Keyboard from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Launch SwiftKey AI Keyboard and log in with your Microsoft account. Make sure to use the same Windows account that you use on your Windows PC.
- Open Settings in SwiftKey and go to Rich Input.
- Turn on Sync Clipboard.
- That’s it! Your clipboard will now sync between your mobile and Windows devices.
This feature is very useful for improving your experience and ecosystem.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad