What is the easiest way to choose thousands of emails in Gmail?
Gmail is an email service developed by Google in April 2004. Being a Google product, it instills trust in its users, evident from its 1.5 billion active users worldwide. Initially written in Java and available in limited languages, Gmail has expanded to support 105 languages.
With Gmail, you can perform all the activities typically associated with an email service. However, what sets Gmail apart is its trust and service quality. Despite its popularity, some users may question selecting multiple emails in Gmail. To address these queries, we have provided a helpful guide below.
How can I select thousands of emails in Gmail?
In your daily use, your Gmail inbox may become inundated with many emails, including spam, promotional emails, and more. You may need to perform various actions on multiple emails, such as archiving or labeling them. Contrary to popular belief, Gmail offers the ability to select multiple emails based on different criteria.
For users unfamiliar with this feature and actively seeking information on selecting multiple emails, we have outlined the steps below to guide you through the process. Let us get started without delay.
Note: By default, Gmail displays only 50 emails on a single page. If you want to select up to 100 emails with a single click, you can change the settings by navigating to Settings << General Tab << Choose Maximum Page Size to 100 >> and saving changes.
- Visit Gmail in your browser.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Once logged in, the Gmail interface will open on your screen.
- Select the label from the left sidebar containing the emails you want to select.
- After selecting the label, click the “□” option on the toolbar.
- A message will appear indicating that all the emails on the page have been selected.
- That is it! You have successfully selected all the emails in Gmail.
Please note that the above steps only select emails from a single page. If you want to select all the emails, you can repeat steps 1 to 6 and click on the message next to the selected ones. This will select all the emails in the given folder at once.
In conclusion, this is how you can select all emails in your Gmail account. Once selected, you can perform various actions such as archiving, deleting, marking as unread or read, and more. We hope this guide has helped you learn how to select emails for different functions. If you still have questions, please ask them in the comment section below.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma