How to Repair Bluetooth Audio Connection Error in Windows 10: Step-by-Step Instructions
Because Windows 10 already includes a variety of key features, But recently, a large majority of users are reporting that Bluetooth devices are not discoverable on Windows 10. However, this is not a specific issue. There are some more, but all are relating to connectivity with Bluetooth between their bluetooth device and a Windows 10 PC.
Moreover, users are not able to discover their Bluetooth device on Windows 10. In response to this, we have tried to find the reasons and a reliable solution for it. And, surprisingly, they found some common causes along with their respective solutions. So, in this article, we will discuss more about
How to Fix the Bluetooth Audio Connection Error on Windows 10: Here’s the detailed overlook
As the title suggests, there are some connection issues relating to Bluetooth on Windows 10. But, if we talk about the exact errors, such as Bluetooth device not discoverable, Bluetooth won’t turn on, Bluetooth is missing, and Bluetooth not pairing. Moreover, we have found some common causes for these errors. So, without taking more time, let’s take a look at each cause along with the solutions given below.
Ensure that Bluetooth is turned on.
Many PCs and laptops already come with a Bluetooth button visible on their screen. But, sometimes it does not show. With regards to this, users are not able to know whether their Bluetooth is on or not. For this, we are stating some steps to check or enable Bluetooth on Windows 10.
- Firstly, click on the Start button.
- And then navigate to the settings in it.
- Afterwards, click on the devices section.
- Then, select Bluetooth and other devices from the left pane.
- Now, enable the Bluetooth toggle (if it is not enabled).
- Afterwards, you are available to use the Bluetooth service on Windows 10.
- Make sure to have an updated Bluetooth driver.
If your Bluetooth is turned on and still facing the issue, Then there is a chance that your Bluetooth driver is outdated. Meanwhile, you have to update your Bluetooth driver. For this, you can also take the below-given steps as a reference.
- First, head to your device’s settings and then click on “Device Manager.”
- Afterwards, select the Bluetooth tab.
- Next, select the Bluetooth adapter name.
- Then, press and hold the Bluetooth adapter while selecting the option to update the driver.
- Under Update Driver, click on the Search automatically option.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Afterwards, close all the tabs and enjoy the updated bluetooth driver (if any is found).
- Following this, your Bluetooth will now function properly.
- Try to restart your Bluetooth service.
Sometimes, to work continuously, Bluetooth will now work properly. In reference to this, there is one way to ensure proper functioning with it. Meanwhile, you need to restart your Bluetooth services on Windows 10. Also, you can take the help of the below-given steps.
- Firstly, press the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- Following this, the “Run” dialogue box will open on your device.
- Next, type services.msc in the respective field and click on OK.
- Now, do a right click on the given bluetooth related services and click on the restart button.
- Afterwards, close all the Windows tabs and restart your PC.
- Hence, your Bluetooth-related issues will now be resolved.
Collectively, the issue is related to Bluetooth and its associated programs. That means if Bluetooth is not functioning properly, The issue is with its associated programs. So, check the status of all Bluetooth-associated concerns. However, after performing the above steps, you can also get rid of it.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all have accurate content about how to fix the Bluetooth Audio Connection Error on Windows 10: Here’s the detailed overlook. Furthermore, the fundamental causes of the Bluetooth problem are well-known. With respect to this, if any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Download and Install ZTE Blade A51 Lite Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola Moto G100 XT2215-4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teracube 2e 2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install bq Mobile bq-5560l Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)