How to Register in Pubg Mobile 0.19.0 officially, Open for everyone: Download & Installer arriving soon
Pubg mobile is one of the most popular games around the globe, and everyone is always waiting for an upcoming update because it’s bringing some new things to the game. Hence, pubg also always added some new element to the game as before they roll out any major update the need to show that there is no major bug exist in the game.
Pubg Mobile 0.19.0 Beta Trail version Announces
Tencent Gaming “The PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 beta testing recruitment is starting soon. Players who are interested in signing up for this beta testing can submit the survey. GameExp is Tencent Games’ internal beta testing platform. Selected applicants will be contacted by the GameExp team. The beta download link will be available for everyone soon.”
This is why they have been the first test the game with internal developers, and then later it goes to the players who want to test the beta known as alpha-beta. After once they have completed with the alpha-beta program run the game in public beta once everything was fixed in the game including dresses they have rolled out the game to the Global players.
Meanwhile, the pubg mobile 0.19.0 has officially pushed their registration for the trial version of the game. That player who are interested in participating in this program they need to register themselves to the Pubg Mobile 0.19.0 beta program.
This player was able to enjoy the game before anyone else, but you need to make sure that the game is not a final version is still in the early version so you might face some crash and work in the game. Obviously, it would not go to affect your personal profile of the game instead of this data will be store in another meanwhile you can install a complete stable update of the pubg mobile and another with beta on the same device so far. Today we are going to help you with registration for the pubg mobile 0.19.0.
How to register Pubg Mobile 0.19.0 Beta Updates
We have provided the complete step by step tutorial to register for the pubg mobile 0.19.0 beta update, and it is available for everyone. Follow the following steps to complete the registration.
- first thing first you need to open the PUBG mobile 0.19.0 trial version registration portal. Register Here
- Now it asks you to login with your current account that you have used in your pubg mobile.
- Then you need to complete the survey page with the following details you have to fill in your forms such as character ID, age and some more basic details.
- After that, you need to answer some of the questions, so Tencent gets more idea about your testing process.
- Once you finished with all these, you can now simply click on the submit button, and that’s it.
After processing the submit button, you will get the confirmation notice for your beta application register for pubg mobile 0.19.0.there they will guide you for the with installation and development of
the game. Every time the pubg mobile receive any new update you need to manually install it because the game is not available over Google Play Store, so you completely need to install the new program file.
Not to mentions, the word inviting the most suitable player those who have applied for the beta testing and once the beta testing has been completed, they will receive some free skin for the testing of pubg mobile beta. As we have already mentioned you are not going to store your statics for the pubg mobile beta institute would not going to affect your primary account of pubg mobile.
Hopefully, we believe that you have successfully registered yourself to the trial version and you will get the confirmation in a couple of days. Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma