How to install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Public BETA on your device -Quick Guide
Apple has officially launched there next-generation iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for their smartphone. The public BETA for the iPhone and iPad, Likely the device, was receiving some new major upgrades featuring some of the most anticipating features. Meanwhile, the BETA for the developer was pushed earlier, and after fixing major bugs, they have released the Public beta.
Today, I’m here to help you with installing the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. It was quite easy to perform on your device so far. Not to mention, this was a PUBLIC BETA, so you can expect fewer bugs and crashes on your respective device so far.
How to install iOS 14 Public BETA on your iPhone
First thing first, there could be some minor bugs and performance issues. Meanwhile, you could possibly be losing your personal data, notably compromise it is suggested to take a proper backup before performing PUBG BETA on your device. We don’t recommend installing the BETA software on your primary device.
- Starting with opening the Apple BETA website on your device.
- Sign in with your Apple Account
- Then, tap on the enroll button on your device.
- After then, download the iOS BETA profile.
- Now, open your device setting and then tap on the general.
- After, click on the profile, and there the download option appears on your profile menu.
- Keep following the on-screen instructions, and At last, you need to restart your iPhone to complete the installation of iOS 14 Public BETA on your device.
That’s it, Once the restart complete you are ready to use the BETA software on your device. Moreover, click on the check button to get the latest update of iOS 14 Public BETA on your device. Once the update is available, it appears on the update Page.
What’s New on iOS 14
There were no major visual changes, but there were some new features comes such as picture-in-picture, and new placed to move your Widgets over the home screen. Hopefully, we believe this article remain helpful for you.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. Suppose there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates In future on the same.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma