How to identify Fake Xiaomi Products and Avoid Fake Xiaomi Gadgets
Recently, News about More than 2,000 Fake Xiaomi Phone and Accessories Confiscated from Gaffar Market in Delhi. Here Xiaomi Counterfeit products Worth ₹13 Lakhs, which is Seized by Delhi Police. The Raids Were Conducted by Delhi Police following Recent Complaint about the Growing Menace of Counterfeit Xiaomi products in India.
Shops Owners, Who Subsequently arrested for allegedly Selling Counterfeit Xiaomi Products. This Article is not about Instead We are here to Discuss Why Do People get Scammed for these Fake Gadgets. You, Will, get those Fake Xiaomi Gadgets Easily at your Nearest Market for Sure, let’s Know How you can Spot these Fake Gadgets With Some Simple Knowledge.
Starting With as an Example, You Purchased a Fake MI neckband. Ya, they are going to use Same regular Xiaomi With Red Coloured Box With a Logo on top of it. Which Seems to Be Right With Details like Specification alongside Xiaomi China address and Xiaomi India address and Some Sort of Details Which are available online. This is Why Most of the People Fall for it But If you look closely there Were
First thing First, The Font is Not a Professional grade Just a Regular Funky One, and the Picture Was Blur. Event there Were Few Spelling and Grammatical Mistakes as well. Furthermore, you get the Product Straight into the Box. Whereas you Get Some Manual, Tightly Packed Product and Product itself a Fake.
Every Popular Brand Having itself Fake Product Like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Sony, JBL and other More Popular Brands. Surely, There Was No Perfect Solution for this, While there Were Some Key Points to not.
First, Purchased Xiaomi Gadgets from Authorised Store or Premium Authorised Store from a brand. Don’t Purchase the Device from local Just because you get the Device at a Cheap Cost but Quality Compromised for Sure. Second, You Should Check the product Before Complete Purchasing. Which is Simple go to YouTube and website to Check Details and Images.
So, When you have some idea of the Device. There Were Low Cases that you are going to Compromise. Third but Important, Keep your Friends Close But Your Techie Friend Closer. Always, You Will Find a Group and there is a Techie Who love SuperCool Techie and Ask from it. before Buying just Send the Photo and Ask him or get your Friend to Store. If He Doesn’t Know, just Find another Techie Friend or Just He Need to Learn more.
Likewise, At the end of the Day. We Need Police and Company to Take actions to Fix this because We all Know this is Everywhere where you go. They Even Sell these gadgets Online, So Make Sure you buy from a Trusted and genuine Website.
Quick 6 things to check before you buy Xiaomi gadgets
- If you are buying Xiaomi power banks check for the security code.
- Check the packaging or retail box of the Xiaomi product properly.
- Check whether the Mi logo is original or not (Means, the Detials It Should not like Just Pasted over background).
- Xiaomi Mi Bands and other smart devices should work the respective Xiaomi smartphone app.
- Check the quality of USB cables and other accessories.
Is your Xiaomi Phone Original or Fake? Check using Mi Verification App Downlaod Mi Verification App to Verify Security Code on Package.
[DOWNLOAD: Mi Verificatation App [Click here]
There are only 3 official distributors of Xiaomi Products in Singapore in India.
- Mi Authorised Reseller Store
- Mi Authorised Service Center
- Authorised Online Store: Mi.com, Flipkart and Amazon
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.