How to flash Stock Rom using SP Flash Tool | Download SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool is an application that allows you to flash custom ROM, stock ROM, stock recovery, kernels, and flash recovery. Flash Or Install Stock Rom of any MediaTek Device by using SP Flash Tool. In this article, we will guide you on how to use the SP Flash Tool to flash a stock ROM. This tool is essential for installing or upgrading the firmware on your Android device, helping you fix various software issues. Whether you want to restore your device to its original state or improve its performance, the SP Flash Tool is a must-have utility for all Android users. We will provide a step-by-step tutorial to ensure a smooth and successful flashing process.
What is a Stock ROM?
A stock ROM, also known as stock firmware, is the pre-installed operating system that comes with your Android device. It is developed and provided by the device manufacturer and offers a stable and optimized experience. Flashing a stock ROM can revert your device back to its original state, eliminating any modifications or customizations made.
Why Flash a Stock ROM?
There are several reasons why you might want to flash a stock ROM on your Android device:
- Stability: If your device is experiencing frequent crashes or freezes, flashing a stock ROM can help restore stability to your device.
- Performance: Over time, your device may become sluggish due to software bloat or incompatible modifications. Flashing a stock ROM can improve performance by providing a clean and optimized system.
- Software Issues: If you encounter recurring software problems like boot loops or app crashes, flashing a stock ROM can resolve these issues by replacing the existing firmware.
- Security: Stock ROMs often receive regular security updates from the device manufacturer, ensuring your device is protected against potential vulnerabilities.
Preparing for Flashing
Before you begin the flashing process, there are a few essential steps you need to take to ensure a smooth experience:
- Backup Your Data: Flashing a stock ROM will erase all data on your device. It is crucial to back up your important files, contacts, and media to prevent any data loss.
- Charge Your Device: Ensure that your Android device has sufficient battery charge to complete the flashing process. A fully charged device minimizes the risk of interruption during flashing.
- Enable USB Debugging: Go to your device’s settings and enable USB debugging mode. This will allow your device to communicate effectively with the SP Flash Tool.
- Download the Stock ROM: Obtain the stock ROM for your specific device model from the official manufacturer’s website or a trusted source. Make sure to download the correct ROM version to avoid compatibility issues.
Download SP Flash Tool
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Installing the USB Drivers
For the SP Flash Tool to recognize your Android device, you need to install the correct USB drivers. Here’s how you can do it:
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Locate the folder where you extracted the SP Flash Tool files.
- Open the “USB Driver” folder and run the driver installation executable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the USB drivers are installed, your device will be recognized by the SP Flash Tool.
How To Flash Stock Rom By SP Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the SP Flash Tool on your Window.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your Prefered Location.
- Now, Open the SP Flash Tool.
- Once SP Flash to Open, you will see the Browse Option and Click it.
- Now, Click on the Scatter-Loading Button.
- Then, Browse the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the Stock ROM of your Smartphone).
- After that, Untick the Preloader option (flashing the preloader.bin can brick the Smartphone).
- Now, Click the Download Button.
- Turn off the Smartphone> Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key at the same time to enter the fastboot mode.
- After that, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Now, SP Flash Tool Detect your Smartphone and Flashing will Automatically start.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successfully Flash device by the SP Flash tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash your device by the SP Flash tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: Can I flash a stock ROM on any Android device?
- A: Stock ROMs are designed specifically for each device model. Ensure that you download the correct stock ROM for your device to avoid compatibility issues.
- Q: Will flashing a stock ROM delete my data?
- A: Yes, flashing a stock ROM will erase all data on your device. It is essential to back up your data before proceeding with the flashing process.
- Q: How long does the flashing process take?
- A: The duration of the flashing process depends on various factors, such as the size of the firmware components and the speed of your computer. On average, it can take a few minutes to complete.
- Q: What should I do if the flashing process fails?
- A: If the flashing process fails, disconnect your device from the computer, close the SP Flash Tool, and start the process again from the beginning. Ensure that you follow all the steps accurately.
- Q: Can I revert back to my previous ROM after flashing a stock ROM?
- A: Yes, you can flash a different ROM or restore a backup if you want to revert back to your previous ROM. However, make sure to follow the appropriate instructions to avoid any issues.
- What is the Google Pay Convenience Fee for Mobile Recharge Transactions?by Akhil Sharma
- What is Copilot? Microsoft Rebrands Bing to Compete Against ChatGPTby Akhil Sharma
- How to bypass the YouTube slowdown issue in Firefoxby Akhil Sharma
- What is the Lomdi AI App Store, and how do I use it?by Akhil Sharma
- How to Download and Use the Mozilla Firefox Extension on Mobileby Akhil Sharma