How to flash Stock Rom using SP Flash Tool | Download SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool is an application that allows you to flash custom ROM, stock ROM, stock recovery, kernels, and flash recovery. Flash Or Install Stock Rom of any MediaTek Device by using SP Flash Tool
- Unlock the Smartphone Bootloader, and Setup instructions can be found on
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- 1 x SP Flash tool
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
How To Flash Stock Rom By SP Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the SP Flash Tool on your Window.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your Prefered Location.
- Now, Open the SP Flash Tool.
- Once SP Flash to Open, you will see the Browse Option and Click it.
- Now, Click on the Scatter-Loading Button.
- Then, Browse the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the Stock ROM of your Smartphone).
- After that, Untick the Preloader option (flashing the preloader.bin can brick the Smartphone).
- Now, Click the Download Button.
- Turn off the Smartphone> Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key at the same time to enter the fastboot mode.
- After that, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Now, SP Flash Tool Detect your Smartphone and Flashing will Automatically start.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successfully Flash device by the SP Flash tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash your device by the SP Flash tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- A short clip reveals the Google Pixel 6 Pro grey and black rear panel.
- WhatsApp monitors and shares personal information with prosecutors on a regular basis.
- WhatsApp will soon allow you to disable the Last Seen Status for a specific contact
- Where to Purchase and Pre-Order Surace Go 3
- List of OnePlus phones that will receive OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12