How To Flash Motorola Devices By RSD Lite Tool | Download and Install RSD Lite Tool
RSD Lite Tool use to flash stock firmware on Motorola Smartphone. So, Today we guide ” How to Flash Motorola Device by using the RSD Lite Tool.
- Unlock the Motorola Smartphone Bootloader, and Setup instructions can be found on
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- 1 x RSD Lite Tool
- 1 x Motorola UI package
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
How To Flash Motorola Devices By RSD Lite Tool
- The Official Motorola USB Driver should be downloaded and installed on your computer (if you have already installed the Motorola USB Driver, then skip this step).
- On your computer, download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Tool. As soon as you extract the RSD Tool package, these files can be seen:
- Next, launch the RSD Lite Tool Setup and install it on your computer.
- Launch the RSD Tool on your computer after the installation is complete. After launching RSD Tool, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Browse button and locate the Motorola Stock Firmware that you want to flash. (If you’ve already downloaded the firmware, you can click on the Browse button).
- On the right panel, you will see the full file properties as soon as the firmware has been successfully added.
- Connect the Motorola device to the computer (make sure the device is in fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power).
- As soon as your device is connected to the computer, it will appear in the device list.
- To begin the Flashing or installation process, click on the Start button.
- Installing or flashing a firmware may take up to 10 minutes (depending on its size).
- Upon completion of the flashing process, you will see the Finished Message.
- Restart your Motorola device after disconnecting it from the computer.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash Motorola device by the RSD Lite Tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Download Free Fire Max OB36 APK Update for Android | Patch notes & Installation Guide
- New Extension “Code Verify” Seems to make Whatsapp Web More Secure.
- Google announced iOS 16 Google, Chrome, Drive, and Gmail Widgets for Lock screen.
- Best PC Racing Games on PC and Console for 2022 | Top 10 Games to Play
- How to make your own Minecraft skin on PC?