Activision is one of the best developers who always cares for its users. Likewise, A PlayStation 4 user was
facing an error code CE-34878-0. He was getting disappointed and asked on the Activision Support page
for its Solution. As a result, That user followed the fixes as mentioned by Activision Support.
Unfortunately, numerous users also face that Same error code but are unable to fix it. For that reason,
we refer to the official support page and prepared an article through which any user who facing Error
code CE-34878-0 can easily fix out. Meanwhile, here we will share with you How to Fix PlayStation 4
Error Code CE-34878-0.
What is PlayStation 4 Error code CE-34878-0 and Ways to Fix it
This Particular Code is dedicated to crashing the app during normal gameplay. Or Simply, we can say the
closedown of application due to internal corrupt files. However, it is not essential that error is mainly
causing due to corrupt files. Because, there are some other factors such as Outdated apps, System
Software Issues, and many others.
For that purpose, we have analyzed the error from that various viewpoints and shortlisted a few fixes
that surely help you to get away from Error code-34878-0. So, without making any further delay let’s
check out the below-mentioned fixes.
Check for Game Update
If you are playing a game that has an outdated version. Then, the PS4 will not coordinate with your
game. As a result, You will get crashing Issues and some dedicated error codes. So, To check for Update
Game on PS4, let’s jump onto the below steps.
- Simply, Navigate to PlayStation Homescreen.
- Next, Highlight the game and Press the Options Tab.
- Then, Choose Check for Update and allow updates to Install.
- Afterward, let the Update get to Install.
- That’s it.
Check for System Update
Here, System Update means the System Upgradation to the PlayStation 4. As these devices also get
updates if we do not update to their latest version. They do not work accurately and mostly feature
crashing-like Issues. So, To Check for System Updates on your PS4, let’s move on to the below steps.
- Simply, Reach out to your PS4 Homescreen.
- Then, Select Settings Appearing at the top.
- Next, Choose System Software Update.
- As a result, the System Software will start Updating.
- Now, Reboot Your PS4 to apply the changes.
- That’s it.
Remove PS Camera
It has been observed that If a PS Camera is connected to the system. As a result, it disturbed the whole
functioning and featured crashing Issues. For that purpose, You need to remove it and reboot the
system, then turn off Enable Face Recognition. However, if you don’t know so then take the help of the
- Firstly, Reach out to your PS4 Home screen.
- Then, choose Settings.
- Now, Select User >> Login Settings.
- Next, Unmark ‘Enable Face.
- That’s it.
Collectively, These are the major fixes that will help you to get away from Error code CE-34878-0. But, if
you are still facing the same error, then we recommend you to contact the PlayStation Official Support
Page to get a relevant response. However, if you have any doubt about the above steps then just drop
out your questions in the below section.
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma