How to Fix Call of Duty Modern Warfare Update Downloading error Repairing Blizzard Games
Call of duty seems to be one of the most popular battle royal game across the globe meanwhile the game brings a lot of major updates throughout it’s the latest patch whereas the game brings a lot of major error fixed. However, sometimes after updating the game, you might face difficult after updating the game so far. Let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with fixing the bug on your device so far. There were several ways to fix the patch but most commonly players across the world using the uninstalling and reinstalling the game on their device. Moreover, sometimes they also used to change the location and use different region. There was a simple troubleshooting method to completely fix this problem on your device.
How to Fix call of duty update download error?
It was quite easy and simple to fix the error on your device, follow the steps carefully so you would not occur any error on your device.
- First thing first, ensure that you have a good free space available on your device.
- Then, launch the Blizzard application and then head over to Modern Warfare.
- After that, click on the option and it will expand the Explorer menu.
- Now, Kindly move the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare folder to the Desktop folder or move to your choice of location on your device.
- Once you finish this, Close the Blizzard Application, and that’s it relaunches the Blizzard application.
- It will ask you and then select the “install” to start the installation it might take some time depending on the size of the file.
- Once it complete, Reboot your computer and then update the game again and launch the Blizzard application, Head over to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare and then click on the option to expand the explore.
- There select the Delete or Move the ModernWarfare(.exe) and Modern Warfare Launcher (.exe) files.
- That’s it, Run the Repair and scan and then launch the Blizzard application and then Select the Game and
- Click on scan and repair and let it finish the work.
- Once it has done, Restart the pc and enjoy the game as usual.
Hopefully, We believe that you have now successfully able to fix the problem on your call of duty Modern Warfare on your computer. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad