How to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance and maximum FPS, Graphics on low-end devices
If you are using an underpowered smartphone to play PUBG Mobile, then you are definitely facing low performance on your device. However, the PC version of the game is more stable and optimized. On the other hand, the mobile version is also good, but if we compare it to some older devices which have low hardware configuration, then we will face some issues in PUBG Mobile.
Moreover, there are various options to improve the performance of PUBG Mobile on low-end devices. But those are the older ways of improvement. Because we have recently researched and found some new ways for better improvement. So, in this article, we will discuss how to improve PUBG Mobile performance on low-end devices.
How to improve PUBG Mobile performance on low-end devices
As per various sources, we have found that GFX Tools are the most prominent means of improving PUBG Mobile Performance and FPS Graphics on low-end devices. Although there are some other alternatives, first we will discuss GFX Tools.
The GFX tool allows you to edit the obb files and texture files of PUBG and also customise the graphics settings. As a result, it increases the default resolution, enables HDR for some devices, and many other enhancements are required for better performance. It seems that now you are ready to install the GFX tool, so you can checkout the below steps.
- First, open the Google Play store.
- Next, search for GFX Tools in the search bar.
- Now, click on the Install button.
- After installation, open GFX tools and make customizations as per your requirements.
Note-For recommended customizations, you can check out the below given settings.
- Next, choose the 0.6 version to proceed further.
Note: You can also choose the 0.7 version, for which you need to root your device. And, we do not recommend you root your device.
Afterwards, open PUBG Mobile and accept the pop-up.
You are now all set to work on your needed improvement.
If any user is confused with regards to customizations, then they can check out the below given recommended settings for PUBG Mobile.
- Game version: Android v0.10.5
- Shadows: Medium
- Anti:aliasing: Disabled
- Save controls: Enabled
- Graphics: Smooth or Smooth HD
- Resolution: 1280 (HD Default)
- FPS: 60fps
- Styles: Colorful
- GPU Optimization: Enabled
- Rendering Quality: Medium
Moreover, you can also optimise PUBG Mobile to reduce lag for both the system and the network. For which you have to pay attention to some specific factors given below as-
Optimization of PUBG Mobile Settings
It is recommended to use smooth PUBG Mobile Settings in terms of graphics. However, it is necessary to do when you are seriously experiencing serious lag on PUBG Mobile.
Choose low-ping servers.
Always try to choose low ping servers and use a stable internet connection. because PUBG Mobile has high graphics reliability. So, it will be necessary to choose a low-ping server.
Check your device’s software update.
If your device has outdated software, then it will also cause some malfunctions. For this, it is required to check your device’s Software Update regularly.
Clear Cached files
It has also been found that if your device contains cached files, then you may cause lag on your device while playing PUBG Mobile. So, make sure to clear cached files on your device.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all have accurate content about how to improve PUBG Mobile performance on low-end devices. PUBG Mobile is also well-known for the various details required to improve PUBG Mobile Performance on low-end devices.With regards to this, if any user has any queries, please share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2071-4-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview Oscal C20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast N9H9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)