TikTok is a highly popular short-video social media platform, but it can be tiring for the user to go through all the content. To help users, TikTok has introduced an auto-scroll feature that allows hands-free scrolling through videos.
It’s worth noting that not all accounts have access to auto-scroll. This feature is currently being rolled out in stages, so it may take some time before it’s available to everyone. In this article, we’ll share how to enable TikTok’s auto-scroll feature.
TikTok Auto Scroll
The app now has an official auto-scroll feature, although it is not yet available for all accounts as it is still in beta testing. With this feature enabled, users can scroll through videos without touching their screen. Android has a similar feature called Auto-Scroll, which is an ideal accessibility feature.
How to Enable Auto Scroll on TikTok
Make sure you have updated your TikTok app to the latest version. This is available from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device.
To enable auto-scroll:
- Launch TikTok and go to the For You section.
- Tap and hold on any video to prompt a pop-up menu.
- Look for Auto Scroll and tap on it.
- Tap on Auto Scroll again to activate it.
Now, TikTok automatically jumps to the next video after the current one ends. If you don’t want this to happen, you can disable auto-scroll using the same steps.
Keep in mind that even after enabling TikTok Auto Scroll, you can still manually scroll through the videos as per your preference.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad