How to Enable Microsoft Speech Service on Windows 11
Windows 11’s voice typing experience is certainly one of the best new features. I find voice recognition to be very accurate and seamless. The Microsoft Speech Services online service seems to have undergone massive improvements. Here’s a quick guide on how to enable and use voice typing in Windows 11. By following the last method, you can get this Windows 11 feature on Windows 10. Let’s get started. This features First Spotted on Beebom. So, Thanks for Sharing Window 11 amazing Features.
Enable Voice Typing feature in Windows 11
The two methods we have shown here can be used with Windows 11. In Windows 11, you have two built-in tools for typing with your voice, one is voice typing and one is dictation. Additionally, I discussed how to use voice typing in Windows 10 and some helpful dictation commands.
How to Use Windows 11’s Built-in Voice Typing Tool
Windows 11’s native voice typing tool is a system-wide utility that works in all apps and environments, such as a browser, Notepad, and Office applications. The voice typing toolbar can be summoned whenever there is a text field. However, keep in mind that voice typing will not work if your internet connection is not active.
- Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts are the easiest way to enable voice typing.
- To open the voice typing prompt immediately, press the Windows key and H simultaneously.
- Once you have clicked on the microphone, you can start speaking.
- It won’t take long for you to convert your dictation to text with the online Microsoft Speech Services..
- The best thing about voice typing in Windows 11 is that it comes with automatic punctuation support, and it works quite well.
- In any case, it’s not on by default. By clicking on the “Settings” icon, you can turn on the “Auto punctuation” toggle.
- You can review “Settings -> Language -> Speech” if your dictation isn’t being correctly captured. Depending on your regional accent or language, select an appropriate “Speech-Language” option.
Enable Voice Typing Launcher in Windows 11
Alternatively, you can enable a voice typing launcher that will appear whenever you click on a text field. Simply click on the “mic” button and start voice typing from any app or window.
- Click on the “Settings” icon in the voice typing overlay to enable this feature.
- Next, enable the toggle for “Voice typing launcher.”
- Whenever I click on the text entry field on Google Review on Chrome, the Voice typing launcher automatically pops up.
- My review can now be added with ease by clicking the “mic” button. That’s quite helpful, isn’t it? On any website, program, web form, etc., you can do this.
Also, you can Use Voice Typing in Office Apps on Windows 11. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2