Many of the users are waiting for dark mode for Facebook for which Facebook has updated their applications and added dark mode features to their apps. Apart from that, many of the users do not use applications; they usually operate their Facebook account on the desktop. But the problem is that Several users do not know how can we enable the dark mode and many of them also do not know that Is dark mode available for Facebook desktop or not. But, we assure you that, Darkmode also available for Facebook desktop users because the dark way is a necessary part of the users, who are engaged in devices over a long time.
Asthe dark mode allows you to operate your phone/Pc for a long time, but we recommend you to use Anti-radiation spectacles to avoid optical diseases because of dark mode generally for night work sometimes, which is considered as the reading mode. We will tell you some detailed and compatible steps which can performed to do the above operation.
So, if you guys are here, then you might be want to know something about “Dark mode”. So, today we will teach you about “How to enable dark mode on the Facebook desktop”.
- To use a Dark mode on your Facebook desktop, you should have your Facebook account.
- Use the version that is compatible with your Pc.
- Make sure; you have an updated version of Facebook.
How to enable dark mode on the Facebook desktop?
The dark mode is the mode which allows the users to operate the phone with low light and also helpful from the harmful radiation spreading by the phone. Because it reduces the light rays coming from the phone. So, mainly it reduces the chances of human’s optical diseases. So, It is very beneficiary for many users to get the dark mode for Facebook. But they are unable to turn on the dark mode for their Facebook. But we will tell you the most efficient way through which you will be able to turn on the dark mode.
To do the above-written operation, you should have to perform the below written according to the manner as they are given –
- Open the web browser on your PC.
- Then, search “Facebook login” in the search bar.
- Now, click on the Facebook login link.
- Then, enter your mobile no./email address and Password.
- Now, click on login.
- After logging in, click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Switch to New Facebook”.
- Then, click Next on the pop-up.
- Now, select “Dark” on the right side of “Choose a Look” pop up.
- Then, click get started.
You now have access to the newly designed Facebook interface with enabled dark mode.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to enable dark mode on the Facebook desktop”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion. If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images