How to enable Google Chrome’s Dark Mode in Windows 10’s Settings | Guide
Google Chrome Doesn’t Have own Dark Mode just like Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. Dark Mode is a supplemental mode that can be used to display mostly dark surfaces on the UI. You can easily Enable Dark Mode Google Chrome Follow the Simple Steps. You can easily use Darkmode on Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Today we are going to teach you how you can enable dark mode on Google Chrome.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome (PC and Laptops) For Window
For Enable the Dark in Google Chrome, Follow These Steps
- Right, Click on “desktop.”
- Go to the Personalization then Click on the “Color” Options
- Now “Choose your default app mode” or “Choose Color” Options
- Then Choose “Dark” Color and Enjoy the Dark Mode in Google Chrome
Note: These Methods work Only in Windows, not for Windows 7 or older versions of windows.
For Mac: Open ‘System Preferences’ click ‘General’, select ‘Appearance’. Finally, Select the ‘Dark’ option.
How To Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome (Android)
- Open the “Google Chrome“ on your Android Device
- Tap the “Burger Menu” (Three Dotted)
- Go to the “Setting” and Scroll
- Click the “Themes” and select the “Dark” Theme
- That’s it, Enjoy
How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome For Windows 7
For Windows 7 Windows 7, Linux, Chrome OS, and other operating systems, you might download Dark Mode Extension from Google Wen Store Follow These Simple Steps to Apply Dark Theme.
- Open Google Chrome and Search Google Web Store
- The First Link Appears On Google and Opens the Google Web Store
- Search Morpheon Dark in the web store
- Click on Themes and Click Add to Chrome
How to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Edge
First, open the Microsoft Edge and then click the Burger Menu (Three Dotted). Click the setting, then Tap Appearance. Lastly, Select the Dark Mode and Enjoy Dark theme on the Microsoft Edge. We would like to know your thoughts in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11