How to enable Google Chrome’s Dark Mode in Windows 10’s Settings | Guide
Google Chrome Doesn’t Have own Dark Mode just like Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. Dark Mode is a supplemental mode that can be used to display mostly dark surfaces on the UI. You can easily Enable Dark Mode Google Chrome Follow the Simple Steps. You can easily use Darkmode on Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Today we are going to teach you how you can enable dark mode on Google Chrome.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome (PC and Laptops) For Window
For Enable the Dark in Google Chrome, Follow These Steps
- Right, Click on “desktop.”
- Go to the Personalization then Click on the “Color” Options
- Now “Choose your default app mode” or “Choose Color” Options
- Then Choose “Dark” Color and Enjoy the Dark Mode in Google Chrome
Note: These Methods work Only in Windows, not for Windows 7 or older versions of windows.
For Mac: Open ‘System Preferences’ click ‘General’, select ‘Appearance’. Finally, Select the ‘Dark’ option.
How To Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome (Android)
- Open the “Google Chrome“ on your Android Device
- Tap the “Burger Menu” (Three Dotted)
- Go to the “Setting” and Scroll
- Click the “Themes” and select the “Dark” Theme
- That’s it, Enjoy
How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome For Windows 7
For Windows 7 Windows 7, Linux, Chrome OS, and other operating systems, you might download Dark Mode Extension from Google Wen Store Follow These Simple Steps to Apply Dark Theme.
- Open Google Chrome and Search Google Web Store
- The First Link Appears On Google and Opens the Google Web Store
- Search Morpheon Dark in the web store
- Click on Themes and Click Add to Chrome
How to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Edge
First, open the Microsoft Edge and then click the Burger Menu (Three Dotted). Click the setting, then Tap Appearance. Lastly, Select the Dark Mode and Enjoy Dark theme on the Microsoft Edge. We would like to know your thoughts in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RKBCNXM
- Redmi Note 9 (merlin) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RJORUXM
- POCO F2 Pro (lmi) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RJKEUXM