How to Enable Dark Mode on YouTube using your Android or PC Device
Dark Mode color schemes require less energy to display on the most current display technologies. Dark Mode is a supplemental mode that can be used to display mostly dark surfaces on the UI. YouTube has Build-in Dark mode, and You can easily use it to Dark Mode For YouTube with Simple Easy Step.
You can Easily enable the Dark in any Apps, whereas Mobile platforms application rolled out the Dark mode Feature on their app. If You are Enable Dark theme uses the Extension of Dark Theme from Google Web Store
How to Enable Dark Mode For YouTube on Android
- First Open Your Browser, like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Etc
- Then Search YouTube and Open it
- Click your “profile icon” Placed on right Side Corner(If you are not Sign is on YouTube; Click on “Burger Menu”)
- Open the “Dark theme” option and “Enable” the Dark Theme. How to Enable Dark Mode for Android.
- Open “YouTube App.”
- Then, click on your “Profile Icon.”
- Tap “Setting Option”, and You can see “General Option.”
- Lastly, Tap “General Option” and “Enable the Dark Theme”
How to Enable Dark Mode For Youtube
- Firstly Open Your Browser, like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Etc
- Then Search Youtube and Open it
- Click your “profile icon” Placed on right Side Corner(If you are not Sign is in Youtube; Click on “Burger Menu”)
- Open the “Dark theme” option and “Enable” the Dark Theme.
Enable Dark Mode for iPhone and iPad
- Open “YouTube App.”
- Then, Tap on your “Profile Icon” placed on top Right side Corner
- Tap “Setting Option”
- Lastly, you can see the Dark Mode option and “Enable the Dark Theme.”
We would like to know your opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. If you have any queries then share them with us in the comment section down below.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.