How to Enable Dark Mode on YouTube using your Android or PC Device
Dark Mode color schemes require less energy to display on the most current display technologies. Dark Mode is a supplemental mode that can be used to display mostly dark surfaces on the UI. YouTube has Build-in Dark mode, and You can easily use it to Dark Mode For YouTube with Simple Easy Step.
You can Easily enable the Dark in any Apps, whereas Mobile platforms application rolled out the Dark mode Feature on their app. If You are Enable Dark theme uses the Extension of Dark Theme from Google Web Store
How to Enable Dark Mode For YouTube on Android
- First Open Your Browser, like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Etc
- Then Search YouTube and Open it
- Click your “profile icon” Placed on right Side Corner(If you are not Sign is on YouTube; Click on “Burger Menu”)
- Open the “Dark theme” option and “Enable” the Dark Theme. How to Enable Dark Mode for Android.
- Open “YouTube App.”
- Then, click on your “Profile Icon.”
- Tap “Setting Option”, and You can see “General Option.”
- Lastly, Tap “General Option” and “Enable the Dark Theme”
How to Enable Dark Mode For Youtube
- Firstly Open Your Browser, like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Etc
- Then Search Youtube and Open it
- Click your “profile icon” Placed on right Side Corner(If you are not Sign is in Youtube; Click on “Burger Menu”)
- Open the “Dark theme” option and “Enable” the Dark Theme.
Enable Dark Mode for iPhone and iPad
- Open “YouTube App.”
- Then, Tap on your “Profile Icon” placed on top Right side Corner
- Tap “Setting Option”
- Lastly, you can see the Dark Mode option and “Enable the Dark Theme.”
We would like to know your opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. If you have any queries then share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2