How to enable 2FA (Two-Factor) Authentication in Fortnite
Fornite is one of the most popular battle-royal games across the globe. To ensure you keep your Fortnite account safe and secure, you must enable Two-Factor authentication. Today in this article, we will be sharing how you can enable 2FA Authentication in Fortnite.
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication in Fortnite
To put an extra layer of protection on your account from being accessed, even with a password, you need to enter 2FA in order to access the account. So, to prevent unauthorized access, enabling 2FA can really help you. Today, in this article, we will be sharing how you can enable Two-Factor Authentication in Fortnite, so without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Open Epic Games.
- Head over to the Account page.
- Go to Password & Security, and then under TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
- Click on 2FA, and from there, enable based on your preference.
- Enable Authenticator App
- Enable SMS authentication
- Enable Email Authentication
- You can choose the authenticator app for 2FA based on your preference. We have mentioned some popular 2FA mobile apps.
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Google Authenticator
- LastPass Authenticator
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and you have successfully enabled 2FA in Fortnite on your device. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)