How to Download Instagram Videos, Stories, and Photos on Phone or Computer
If you want to Download videos, Photos, And Stories on Instagram. So, in this article, we talk about “how to Download Instagram Videos, Stories, and Photos. Before download Instagram Videos make sure to take the creator’s permission to download.
Note: these methods only Allow to download Instagram posts from public accounts. Here we guide to know how to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories.
Download Instagram Videos, Photos, and Stories on Window
- First, Download and Open Google Chrome on Windows 10.
- After that open the Chrome Web Store and Search Downloader for Instagram + Direct Message.
- Now install the extension on Google Chrome.
- After installing the extension, Open Instagram in Another Tab and open the profile from where you’d like to download the photos and videos.
- Once the pattern is loaded, you can individually hover over pictures and videos and click the Download button.
- Similarly, if you want to download an Instagram story, open that story you want to download
- After that, click the Download button to store the one that’s playing on-screen or hit the Download all button to save all the stories that have been uploaded to that Instagram account.
- If you want to download photos, videos in the majority, hit the Download all button in the top-right corner. You can set the range of pictures that you want to download, or you can even customize advanced settings. Once done, hit Download to proceed.
How to Download videos, photos, and stories your Smartphone
- First, Visit Ingramer.com on your Smartphone.
- Then, tap the hamburger icon on Home Screen > tap Tools and tap Instagram Downloader.
- Now, if you want to download photos from a particular Instagram account.
- Now, Open that Account you want to Download Photos Instagram app > select the photo > tap the three-dots icon.
- After that, Copy the link that you want to download Photos.
- Now, Go back to the website > tap Download photo > paste the link in the blank space and Tap Search.
- The Download button Appears on Screen and Tap on Download.
- Similarly, you have to download videos on Instagram. Follow the Same step, copying the link and paste it under Download video.
- Lastly, download Instagram stories, tap Download Stories on the website, and enter the Instagram account username from where you want to download it.
- After that, below, you see current stories as well as the old Highlights, tap Download from under the post which you want to store on your phone.
- Open storysaver.net on your Smartphone or Computer.
- After that, enter the Instagram account username in the search box and hit Download.
- Please scroll down to notice the stories and hit Save as video to store them on your Smartphone or Computer.
- Furthermore, if you want to download photos and videos, visit socialdown.com on your Smartphone or computer.
- Open Instagram on App and copy the link of the video or picture that you want to download.
- After that, Go back to the website > paste the link in the search box and hit Go. Once the photo or video is loaded on the web page, please scroll down and hit Download Now to store it on your Smartphone.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully Download Instagram Videos, Stories, and Photos on Phone or Computer. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma