How to Download and Install MoKee OS Android 10 on Nubia Z7 Max
Mokee OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Mokee OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Nubia Z7 Max. Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install custom ROM on your Nubia Z7 Max.
Noteworthy: Mokee OS Android 10 for Nubia Z7 Max
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link, and Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the Mokee OS Android 10
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Nubia Z7 Max.
How to install Mokee OS Android 10 for Nubia Z7 Max
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Nubia Z7 Max. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Nubia Z7 Max.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Nubia Z7 Max Bootloader and set up instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download Mokee OS Android 10 ROM
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
Mokee OS Android 10 for Nubia Z7 Max
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
- Lastly, Gapps For Mokee OS Android 10 [Android 10]
♠ ARM: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM Zip
♠ ARM64: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM64 Zip
♣ BiTGApps_Q_System.zip | Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Nubia Z7 Max
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Nubia Z7 Max
- Open the setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- Starting with install the latest TWRP recovery, flash the Decryption fix file.
- Swipe right to confirm the flash.
- Now, Flash the Android 10 GApps by going to TWRP to Install to Then select GApps zip file and swipe right to flash.
- Reboot to recovery
- For Recovery and Download
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery and Download
- Then, Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Click Install and Flash Mokee OS Android 10 on your Device
- Now follow the same steps to install LineageOS 17 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your Nubia Z7 Max again
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Mokee OS Android 10.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the Mokee OS Android 10 on your Nubia Z7 Max. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- A short clip reveals the Google Pixel 6 Pro grey and black rear panel.
- WhatsApp monitors and shares personal information with prosecutors on a regular basis.
- WhatsApp will soon allow you to disable the Last Seen Status for a specific contact
- Where to Purchase and Pre-Order Surace Go 3
- List of OnePlus phones that will receive OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12