How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.1 on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte) [Android 11]
crDroid is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install crDroid OS 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte) with Android R.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Havoc OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Havoc OS for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte) with Android 11.
Noteworthy: crDroid OS 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte) with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the crDroid OS 7.1
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte).
How to install crDroid OS 7.1 for Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte)
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install on your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte). So you would not face any problems while installing.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte).
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download ROM (crDroid OS 7.1)||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
|Download Gapps||Recommended: NikGApps|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte)
You have need to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t understand how to Unlock bootloader. So You can follow the guide on How to unlock the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte).
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate crDroid OS 7.1 custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- Now, follow the same steps to install GApps on your device.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the crDroid OS 7.1.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed crDroid OS 7.1 on your Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced (ks01lte). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2