Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW and How to use Guide
Samsung has officially released its Pro Mode Telephoto lens. It is currently in early access for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Samsung’s Expert RAW allows users to capture pictures in RAW with all lenses (Wide-angle-lens, Telephoto lenses, Ultra-wide angle lenses).
You can download the Samsung Expert RAW and submit feedback to improve the service during beta testing. Without further ado, let’s check it out.
Telephoto lenses have small pixel sizes and doesn’t capture a lot of light compared to ultra-wide and wide-angle lenses. This means more noise density and less brightness, but by using multi-processing techniques, you can reduce noise, boost sharpness, expand dynamic range, and improve other aspects of the image.
Expert RAW Samsung Galaxy
Samsung brought Expert RAW for Samsung Galaxy devices, which provides a high-quality, high dynamic range in multi-frame raw format for professional editing and photography.
- 16-Bit RAW
- Lossless JPEG
- Pro Mode: ISO, Shutter Speed, EV, Manual, Focus, White Balance, Histogram, and More
- Lenses supported include ultra-wide-angle lenses, wide-angle lenses, telephoto lenses, and zoom lenses.
- Device: S21 Ultra
- OS: One UI 4.0
How to Use Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW
Starting with downloading Expert RAW for capturing RAW profile images and Adobe Lightroom for editing.
Download Galaxy Expert RAW.
It is available on the Galaxy Store, or else you can download the apk package from the button down below.
Downlaod Expert RAW by Samsung
Adobe Lightroom must be downloaded.
You can download Adobe Lightroom from the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store.
How to Edit and Capture Shots Using Samsung Expert RAW
- Launch Expert RAW on your Samsung device.
- Choose the lens you want to shoot with.
- Click on the shutter button. It takes some time to finish the process.
- That’s it!
How to Edit RAW Images for Expert RAW
Expert RAW allows you to capture RAW profiles, but to edit them you require a third-party application called Adobe Lightroom. So it supports DNG files (compression of RAW for raw data so you can edit photos and have high-quality JPGs with lossless JPG).
- Open Lightroom, and Open the image you want to Edit
- Next, Click on Profile from the bottom Navigation
- Tap on Import Profiles, and Choose Galaxy RAW Profile (You can downlaod GalaxyRAWProfile from the button down below, after downlaoding Unzip the file extract.)
- After that, Browse the GalaxyRAWProfile and Choose to import it.
- Once it import, You can use the Profile and then apply it on your device.
- That’s it!
Download the Galaxy RAW Profile.
Note: GalaxyRAWProfile will be added to Adobe Lightroom Classic with the release of V11.1.
Hopefully, this article will remain helpful for you. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series allows users to disable Game Optimization Service
- How to Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra with the S-Pen.
- How to Enable System UI Tuner Settings on Any Android Device
- If you have forgotten the password for your Samsung phone and are locked out, here is how to unlock it remotely.
- How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error in Windows 7, 8, and 10