How to disable iMessage screen effects on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch – Quick Guide
iMessage effect on iPhone, iPhone and Apple watch seems to be fun to use, where a lot of things appear with a wide-range of screen effect and bubble effect. Especially the Animojis have always been exciting to use with Memoji’s sticker on message but auto-play most likely to start affecting the battery life of the device.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with disabling the iMessage screen effect on apple device including the Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad. Let’s take a closer look toward it and know more about it.
How to disable iMessage auto-playing effects on iPhone or iPad
- First thing first, open your setting on your device and then head over to the accessibility option.
- After that, Choose the motion and toggle to turn off the “Auto Play iMessage effects.”
- That’s it
- If your device doesn’t run on the latest operating system, it was different on older version suggestion with iOS 13 or late. All you have to do is to follow the following instruction.
- Starting with opening the setting on your iPhone and then scroll to the Accessibility.
- Now, Select the Reduce motion and choose the disable iMessage effects.
- That’s it
How to permanently disable the iMessage screen auto-effect
We deeply regard that you can’t disable this feature permanently, all the steps that we have mentioned unlikely to disable the unwanted iMessage screen effects. Therefore, after disabling the auto-play you have an option to choose to replay it manually.
How to disable iMessage screen effect on your device
Apple iMessage was quite amazing and with the Memojis personalized profile feature offers an upgrade in order to bring default chat quite engaging.
How to turn off/ off Autoplay iMessage Auto effect on Apple Watch
Apple Watch seems to be quite polished and it offers an iMessage auto-effects screen. Let’s check how you can disbale the autoplay iMessage auto effect on Apple watch.
- Open your device WatchOS app and paired with your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, click on the Accessibility and tap on reduce motion.
- Toggle to Auto-Play Message effect, Turn on to to turn green and google to turn dark means it off.
- That’s it.
- Not to mention, reduce motion will restrict animation and resized the automatics of Apple watch UI.
Hopefully, it might help you with turning the control of auto-message effect on your Apple watch. Afterwards, the Apple Watch offers features like Sleep Tracking, handwash detection and battery health. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad