Google starts rolling out there the latest version of Google Keyboard on Android, Whereas it has an integration of Google dense as well. Meanwhile, Google includes two new features with the latest Gboard features that were having image support in clipboard alongside google lens.
The new feature is working on both BETA and Stable version of Google Keyboard so far. Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with copy image and paste on any desired file such as WhatsApp, Messenger, or any other place. This feature needs to allow to to to google keyboard to copy the image from as reference Google Chrome V84 support this feature on Android. Most likely, this feature will change soon available on other applications.
How to use Google keyboards for using clipboard image copy and paste
Android 11 officially support this feature, and it seems to be one of the most interesting features to try. Follow the simple step following, Here are the steps.
- First thing first, select any image that you want to copy.
- Then, head over to your field and simply paste it directly or paste with a clipboard.
- That’s it, It just pastes.
It was quite simple as you copy and paste the text so far. The integration of the Google lens notably is more practical for real-world scenarios. We love both the feature as for the Google lens integration on android devices.
Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully able to use it on your device so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma