How to Clear Browser History Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Dolphin browser
What is Browsing History?
Browsing History is that whatever the user Search or view on various websites as earlier is known as “Browsing History.” It is beneficial sometimes because many times, we omit different sites we have seen earlier so, by using browsing history, we can quickly go to the omitted websites. Browsing History automatically generates when you surf on any website.
So, if you are here then, you might want to know “How to Clear Browser History on a web browser.” You can quickly “delete your browsing history” by using the following steps given below as –
- While deleting browsing history, you should confirm to remove them.
- We recommend you to use Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and all other chromium-based browsers.
- Delete those sites from history for which you want to delete confirmed.
How to clear history in Microsoft Edge?
To delete history in Microsoft edge, you should have Microsoft account and Use the following steps to clear history in Microsoft Edge.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Then, click on Settings and More.
- After it, click on History.
- Then, click on Manage history.
- After that, click on clear browsing history.
- Then, click on, Ok.
How to clear history in internet explorer 11?
You can quickly clear your browsing history in Internet Explorer 11 by using the following steps as given below –
- Open Internet Explorer 11.
- Select the Tools Button.
- Then, select Safety, and after it, click on “Delete browsing history.”
- Then, choose the files or sites which you want to delete.
- After it, select Delete and click on Ok.
How to clear browsing history in Apple Safari?
Well, many people have an iPhone, and they also use safari, but they don’t know how to clear browsing history so, you will be able to remove browsing history by the following steps-
- Open your Safari app.
- Tap the bookmarks icon at the bottom.
- After it, click on History, Near the top of your list of bookmarks.
- Click Clear at the bottom and select how far back you want to delete the account or Swipe left across an entry to remove that.
How to clear browsing history?
Use the steps carefully for the best result as they are given below –
#Applicable for both Android and iOS
- Open Chrome Browser.
- Then, click on the three-dot button at the top right corner.
- After it, click on History.
- Then, click on clear browsing history at the bottom.
- After it, click on, Ok.
How to clear Browsing History in Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox is the browser which is very user friendly instead of it many people don’t know how to clear browsing history for which some steps are given below –
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, click on the library button.
- After it, click on history and later, click on clear recent history.
- Then, select the sites which you want to delete.
- After it, click on the “Clear Now button.”
How to Delete browsing history in the Dolphin browser for iOS?
The Dolphin Browser is not much in use but instead of which we tell you some steps to clear browsing history in it.
- Open the Dolphin browser.
- Then, click on the three-dot option.
- After it, the Site pane will be shown on the screen with the half glass.
- Then, click on history.
- And select clear, then click on ok.
THE FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. What your history page is shown?
Ans. The history page shows all the earlier visits to several sites.
Q. Is it possible to browse in private mode?
Ans. Yes, it is possible to browse in private mode but, the history will be shown to our internet service provider.
Q. What gets deleted when you delete your browsing history?
Ans. Our all earlier visits to several sites will delete.
Q. Is precise browsing data stored in the cloud?
Ans. Yes, it is stored in the cloud only when there is a backup on the device.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully “Delete browsing history”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak