Microsoft Edge is the default web browser on Windows 10, Windows Mobile, and Xbox One consoles, replacing Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer Mobile. As its development and release is dependent on the model of Windows as a service, it is not included in Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) builds
The Microsoft Edge is the default web browser on Windows 10, Windows Phone, and Xbox One consoles, replacing Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer Mobile. Microsoft Edge (Chromium) is much better than Google Chrome. Microsoft Edge uses less RAM for open more tab, While the chrome Required More Memory. Moreover, Microsoft is much better than the Mozilla Firefox, chrome and More Browsers
Today We Guide “How to Change the Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge.” So just follow the Simple Steps to change Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge.
How to Change the Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge
- First, open the Microsoft Edge on Computer.
- Then, click the Settings and Burger Menu (three-dotted) button from the top-right corner.
- Now, click the Settings option.
- After that, click on Privacy and services.
- now, Click the Address bar option.
- In Adrees bar, the “Search engine used in the address bar” drop-down menu.
- After that, select the default search engine, such as DuckDuckGo, Google, Yahoo!, or Bing (default).
- Now Restart your Microsoft Edge.
Alternately, copy the below address and open it on Edge “edge://settings/search ” and Paste the Adress Bar to Open the Adress bar Option. After that, select the default search engine, such as DuckDuckGo, Google, Yahoo!, or Bing (default). Now Restart your Microsoft Edge.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully Change the Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma