How to join the Free Fire Partner Program and get V Badge
Garena Free Fire is a popular battle royale game developed by 111dots Studio and published by Garena. Since its launch, Free Fire got massive exposure with its gaming community. For this reason, they analysed the gaming market and decided to boost Free Fire content. Certainly, They open a partner program for Free Fire Content Creators.
Following this, the Free Fire user base increased significantly, and the Free Fire Partner program became successful. But, there are numerous Free Fire creators have less knowledge about this program. For such purpose, below, we will let you cover all aspects of the Free Fire Partner Program so that you can easily join it.
How do I Join Free Fire Partner Program
Free Fire Partner Program was a widely discussed topic and had better reach all over the globe. The program is mainly prepared to encourage Free Fire’s content in the gaming community. As with every game, developers want to maintain Free Fire’s popularity. Luckily, Free Fire Partner Program exclusive perks attract a large number of creators.
Especially, the V-Badge is the only benefit that forces creators to enrol in the Free Fire partner program. However, the Free Fire partner program application does not guarantee getting a place in such a program. For so, you need to meet some requirements and further get a chance to earn the program’s exclusive perks. So, let’s discuss those perks and requirements in the below breakups.
The requirement to Join Free Fire Partner Program
- Applicant must have a YouTube channel with at least 1,00,000 subscribers
- 80% of content published in the last 30 days should be related to Free Fire
- The applicant’s YouTube channel must have at least 3,00,000 viewers during the previous 30 days.
- Applicants should also be consistent in uploading engaging content.
- The creator should have straightforward and non-offensive content on their YouTube channels.
Perks for Joining Free Fire Partner Program
- Bunch of in-game rewards, custom room cards, and thousands of diamonds
- Special compensation to creators having 5,00,000+ subscribers and 95% of content relating to Free Fire.
- Advance access to newer updates
- Direct touch with Free Fire official Team
- Chance to get Featured on official social media handles of the BR title
- Get Redeem codes for giveaways to followers
- Exclusive Merchandise relating to Free Fire
- Direct Invitation to Free Fire Tournament and other events.
Steps to apply for Free Fire Partner Program
Note: Garena Free Fire has now been banned in India. So gamers from India requested to not follow the below steps.
- Visit Free Fire Partner Program Page.
- Tap on the Apply button appearing on your screen.
- Now, A Google Form will be displayed.
- Fill out the complete form with your genuine details.
- Next, Click On Submit and Wait for an official response.
- That’s it, and You are done with Applying for Free Fire Partner Program.
Overall, the Free Fire Partner Program is an excellent opportunity for Garena. But, before applying, make sure to have a decent fan following on YouTube as per eligibility requirements. Because mostly, they officially select those creators for such programs. Also, note that applications are open for very less time. So, make sure to check such updates via the official website.