How to add Chat to OBS Studio for Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook Gaming Streams
OBS is a well-known streaming software that comes with a pretty-handy set of tools for free, and one of them is the minimalist UI and the ability to add Stream Chat to OBS Studio. It is quite powerful and available across every platform, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Today in this guide, we will be sharing step-by-step instructions to add chat to OBS for Twitch, YouTube, Trovo, and Facebook Gaming. Without further ado, let’s check it out.
Add Twitch Chat to OBS Studio and
Twitch is one of the most popular streaming services across the globe, and the best part is that you don’t have to link your Twitch account to set up Twitch Stream and add Twitch Chat.
- Open the stream on your browser, and head over to the Chat Windows.
- From there, click on the Pop-up Chat option and allow it to use popout chat.
- Next, Copy the URL of the pop-up chat window.
- After that, open OBS Studio and then, from the Navigation menu, click on View Menu.
- Click on Docks and choose Custom Browser Docks.
- Select an empty box and assign it a name. Paste the URL into the corresponding box.
- Click on Apply, and the Twitch Popout box will appear. Simply use that window to add to your stream accordingly.
That’s it. You can now adjust the Twitch Chat into your stream. For every stream, you have to perform the same action.
Note: the above methods work with YouTube, Trovo, and similar streaming services with pop-up chat windows.
- OBS Studio now supports Facebook Gaming Chats.
- You must first download and install the OBS.LIVE Plugin before proceeding. It is free and available. You can also use it for Twitch, YouTUbe, Trovo, and even Facebook Gaming to enable Chat Window.
Download the OBSLive Plugin
- Next, Link your Facebook account and enable the elements you want to enable, including activity feed, music controls, and Facebook Gaming Chat.
Notably, you can use OBSLIVE Plugin features with Twitch, Facebook Gaming, Trovo, YouTube, or else accordingly.
Hopefully, we believe that you have successfully added Stream Chat OBS Studio. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinions and feedback. If there is any query, please share it with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak