How Oneplus Concept device colour-shifting glass “Invisible Camera” Work?
Oneplus Released their Teaser Video for the Oneplus Concept One Smartphone. Which Will unveiled in CES on January 7th in Las Vegas. Which bring a Groundbreaking Invisible Camera Solution With a Color-Shifting Glass Technology Featuring a Vertical Triple Rear camera. Also, It Comes With a Curved Display Surrounded by a Gold-painted Metal Frame and Textured Alert Slider.
Groundbreaking “invisible camera” and color-shifting glass technology
OnePlus Concept One JAN 7 – 10 WYNN LAS VEGAS— AndroidGreek (@AndroidGreek) January 3, 2020
> Groundbreaking “invisible camera” and color-shifting glass technology
> Vertically triple Rear camera With LED Flash
> Curved display meets a gold-painted metal frame to the familiar textured Alert Slider#OnePlusConceptOne #CES2020 pic.twitter.com/bbObS4Skt7
First thing First, Oneplus Invisible Glass Solution. How does it work? This technology is not a New Technology but New to the Smartphone industry. While Oneplus Partnership With McLaren and Here they get the Technology from. The Invisiable glass is a type of Glass Changes from Opaque to Transparent.
Where, When Current passing in the glass, it became transparent. Which is mostly used in Some Luxury Cars Class, Airplane Windows and Some building Where they use glass instead of Windows. McLaren Share the technology and oneplus developed their own Oneplus Invisible glass. Where they use a Special glass to cover the rear camera module.
However, when you open the camera software, the device start passing current to that portion of Special glass and then that part became transparent. Which allow your camera sensor and Work as a Lense. Let’s know what they have to face challenges by Oneplus.
The First challenges they face could be a Speed, Whereas the pop-up Mechanism takes time and Here the Rear camera should take Minimum times to Became Transparent. Also, Power Consumption so there is no major impact on battery life and Usages. They Have to fit the Electrochromic glass in a Very Small and thin Layer.
OnepLus Color-Shifting Electrochromic Glass Technology
However, It is easy to fit in a Car but a Smartphone Was on their install phase. Where Oneplus able to do it Successfully With just a 0.1mm of thick. Also, The electrochromic glass degrades after a Couple of Year means it might not be reliable and not easy to replace. Moreover, it on the first generation and the Device is a Concept Smartphone means it Will not go commercially initially.
The Device Used in this Prototype Might be Oneplus Upcoming or Current Generation McLaren edition. According to Report, The Device Using the Same Papaya-Orange Color and a Curved Display. Meanwhile, the McLaren 720s and 2018 McLaren 510GT having the Same Electrochromic Technology.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)