How do I transfer PUBG Mobile from my phone to my computer? (Steps Guide)
Hey GamingFunda, there were a lot of readers and people who were looking to play PUBG Mobile on Emulator. However, it includes people who don’t want to spend extra data over downloading PUBG Mobile that they have already in their smartphone. Nevermind, the PUBG Mobile Android version need an emulator to run Android Files on Computer but there is a way to perform successfully. Today, We are going to share a little bit of knowledge about “How you can install PUBG Mobile on your Computer through transferring PUBG Mobile from your Mobile to Computer.”
It is quite easy to install and perform this task on yourself, However, it was quite complicated. Which suggesting you should follow the step carefully so you would not get any error. Ensure thatyou have stable internet connectivity to download Emulator and set up on your device.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How do I transfer PUBG Mobile from my phone to my computer? (Steps Guide) – HINDI | Gameloop
Set up your Gameloop on your Computer
- First thing first, download Gameloop on your computer.
- Now, run the installer on your computer.
(It Will starting downloading Gameloop on your computer.)
- After that, Click on Start Button.
(Therefore, it start downloading Gaming Engine and some require additional files.)
- Then Downloading the Ludo King on your Gameloop.
(You can also download any other game but it should not be bigger in file size, Ludo king will help you to open the Gameloop launcher dashboard.)
- Double-click on exit button twice to view the Gameloop launcher dashboard.
- There you will find Ludo Kind only, Now Press “F9” and there will more option appear.
- Open the browser and download ES File Explorer Explore, It should not be latest. Because they have disabled the Root directory in the latest version.
(Download Ex File Explorer old version or it should belong to 2019, not 2020 [Click here to download Ex File Explorer v188.8.131.52.21.)
- After downloading, Install the ES File Explorer APK on your Gameloop.
(Double Click to start the installation, and click Next and lastly install the APK on your Gameloop.)
- Now run the Ex file explorer on your Gameloop and then enabled the Root from the sidebar.
(You will find the root option in the sidebar of the ES File Explorer, allow you to view the Root Directory.)
- Before going ahead, you need the PUBG Mobile Obb File and APK on your computer.
How to Copy PUBG Mobile Obb and APK on Android and transfer to computer.
- Connect your Android device and navigate to your device drivers.
- Now, You need to head over Internal storage.
- Then, click on Android and click on OBB.
- After that copy the com.tencent.ig folder and paste the file into your computer drive based on your preferences.
How to create APK of PUBG Mobile
- Open your Google Play Store and search for App backup and restore.
- Install it and open the application on your device.
- Now, Simply select the PUBG Mobile and Click on Backup.
- After that, you can find the APK package on your device within the folder named backup.
(If you didn’t find, Simply search for the app name PUBG or you can also view the file in the APK file category.
How to install the PUBG Mobile thought transfer PUBG Mobile (OBB + APK) file on Gameloop
- Once you have the Pubg Mobile Obb file and APK file on your computer.
- Simply cut the OBB file and APK and past it to “C:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared” address on your computer.
- After that open your Gameloop again and on the Ex file explorer head over to the “Internal Store” > click on the “\” and after that click on “data” and there you find “Share1”.
- Here you will find the PUBG Mobile APK and OBB file.
- Simply install the APK on your Gameloop and after that open the com.tencent.ig file and there you have to long-press on the OBB file to cut.
- Cut and paste it over, Head over to homepage again and click on internal storage > Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig > past it there.
- Once its past, you can exit the Ex file explorer and run the PUBG Mobile.
- It installs successfully, Once it opens it download some file and it depends on the version of the game.
- That’s it, log in with your PUBG Mobile account or Sign-up with your Account. Enjoy the game.
Hopefully, We believe that you were now able to play the game on your device. Thanks for being with us, If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RKBCNXM
- Mi Max 3 China (nitrogen) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QEDCNXM
- Redmi Note 8 Russia (ginkgo) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCORUXM
- Redmi 9A / 9AT EEA (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCDEUXM
- Redmi K30 Ultra China (cezanne) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RJNCNXM
- Redmi 7A Russia (pine) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCMRUXM