If you are getting bored with your current operating system. Then, you can take a look over GrapheneOS.
It is Android-based, security-hardened, privacy-focused, mostly free and open-source, the mobile
operating system for selected smartphones (mainly pixel devices). However, it was founded in the year
2019 having Apache license 2.0.
Luckily, it got a recent release based on Android 12 with a more different look. And, we assume that you
want to explore some new things on your device. So, GrapheneOS would be a new interesting OS for
you. So, below we are sharing a complete guide for Installing Graphene OS.
- Compatible Android Device (Google Pixel 4 or above)
- Minimum 2GB RAM and 64GB Free Space.
- Must have a USB-C Cable
- Compatible browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or more)
How Do I Install GrapheneOS On My Device
There are mainly two methods to install GrapheneOS on its supported devices. In which Web-USB-based
installation found the most former one. However, before starting the installation procedure make sure
to have the below tools as a safe side.
- Enabled Developer Option: Head to Settings << About Phone << tap build number 7 times.
- Turn on OEM Unlocking: Head over to Settings << System << Developer option << Enable Turn
on OEM Unlocking Toggle.
- While restarting, Press Volume down button on your Phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Next, Visit GrapheneOS Page.
- Now, On your phone and confirm the command using the power button.
- Then, Download the GrapheneOS repository.
- Following this, the installation will wipe out the existing data and install GrapheneOS ROM.
- Now, Re-lock the bootloader and Restart Your Phone.
- Then, Disable that OEM Unlocking and verify GrapheneOS Installation.
- That’s it, You are now completely set up with new shiny GrapheneOS.
Furthermore, If you want to get a revert to your older operating system. Then, remove the non-stock
key using the button at the bottom of the GrapheneOS installation guide and then use Google’s web
flashing tool. Conclusively, These are the major steps to follow for installing GrapheneOS on your device.
However, if you have any queries with the same then feel free to comment down below.
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma