How do I install Google camera on ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) [GCam APK]- Google Camera port for ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) without root
Google has officially launched there Google Camera also know as GCam, While there is limited device those who officially support Google Camera. Google Camera brings one of the best quality pictures includes details. Whereas, it likely to delivers a better picture compared to the stock camera app on your device. Not to mention, Google Pixel series has always been the choice of photography in the mobile segment because Google put much effort into Camera software instead of hardware. This is the reason why it is recommended, especially for a week or older sensor to install and use Google camera.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge with you through our guide on Downloading and installing Google Camera on your smartphone. First thing first, Google camera is a revolutionary camera software on the smartphone from the beginning using a single lens in most case delivers a great viewing perspective.
However, everyone wishes to have Google camera on their smartphone out of the box, but due to exclusive Google device gets the perk but there were many developers constantly tweaking the software for another device as well. These tweaked known as GCam MOD, Unofficial MOD bringing similar details, Sharpness and colour on your smartphone. You find a perfect place for downloading the Google Camera on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D).
Google Camera Features [GCam Features]
There were four primary features you will get after installing GCam on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D), which includes HDR10+, NightSight, Portrait Mode and Astrophotography mode. Let’s discuss all the primary features so you can use those on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D).
HDR stands for High-Dynamic-Range features an imagining technique during photographic films and images. Not to mention, the ray-traced computer-generated imagining helps to reproduce the greater range of luminosity with all the standard digital imagining or photographic techniques. Here Google Camera on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) enhanced the HDR+ techniques so you will not struggle with a limited dataset. GCam makes it easier for your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) to brining lesser motion-blue and reduce noise from your images resulting better image quality.
If your smartphone can capture good images during the night it considers to be one of the best hence GCam also helps during low-light condition allow capturing the best image. Likely, Google used to capture multiple pictures at different setting and adjust accordingly, and on top of it, it applies HDR+. All this algorithm helps your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) to utilise its camera sensor power with GCam gives you a better image.
Blurring the background is one of the most important featuring considering even now smartphone themself using the secondary lens to show the depth of field in the picture and the object. GCam on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) takes the image using HDR+ techniques and then render the image with the Google Camera algorithm gives a perfect portrait. GCam uses the Dual Pixel technology with there cutting edge software the measure the distance between the background and object helps to produce a perfect bokeh effect.
It was quite identical to the NightSight, where it takes the picture in low-light condition. Where it allows you to capture even in the pitch black and it especially designed for the night-shots or for sky helps to click Astrophotography with crips, less-noise even in darkest condition. Whereas, it was also inspired by other Smartphone Manufucature to include this feature.
There are a few things that you should note before proceeding.
- Starting with your device must enable with Camera 2 API, and your device should be running on Android 7.0. Not to mention, you can check compatibility using Camera 2 API Probe APP if it shows “LIMITED”, “FULL” or “LEVEL 3” then you have Camera 2 API Enabled.
However, if it shows the “LEGACY”, then you need to give it root access and then enable the Camera 2 API on your device.
- If GCam is not working on ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D), then you simply need to use XML configuration file on your device.
- There are different version of Google Camera available for the specific device, so you require to download the correct APK hence there was a different version of GCam available for ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D).
Pre-Requirments and Compatibility
- Your device should be enabled with a Camera2 API.
- It was compatible with Latest Snapdragon Soc, Exynos, Kirin, and MediaTek Smartphone.
- Only a few old version (GCam 4) Support 32 bits, ARM64.
- Recently apk might work with an older version of Android device.
- It requires GApps, or replacements like microG, Android only.
How to Download and install Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) [ GCAM for ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) ]
Before going ahead, uninstall the previous version of GCCam if you have any installed on your device to avoid error during installation. It was quite easy to download GCam for your device, follow the following instruction to download and install Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
- First, download the APK from the given Download Button down below.
(It will redirect you to download page, It was safe and faster. Click on download to Start downloading directly.)
- Then, Simply enable the unknown app install and then install the application just like any third-party application.
- After that allow with all it is the permission it requires.
- Now, Simply open the Google Camera and start using the extra-ordinary photos.
MIRROR DOWNLOAD – ALTERNATIVE GCAM DOWNLOAD
|GCam DOWNLOAD [ GOOGLE CAMERA ]||CONFIGs FILE DOWNLOAD|
Here are the GCam Optimum setting for you ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D)
- Simply head over to more option to open the camera setting.
After that, click on the BSG MOD setting and the input setting simply tweak the following function.
How to Fix GCam on ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) [ FIX Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D) ]
If you are facing any problem, then follow the following instruction your device so far.
- Probably, this can fix using the configure XML Config file on your device. Where simply move the file of GCAm to Configs7 Folder.
- In case there is not any folder with the simply create the “Config7” inside the “GCam” folder, Now move the Config file there.
- Now, Simply open the Google Camera and double tab the shutter button and then the dropdown menu appears.
- That is it, Simply then choose the XML Config file and move to the config7 folder.
How to fix: Can’t install the app.
|If you are using an older version of Android device, unlikely a GCam 7 for an Android 10 if you are using the GCam 6 or GCam 5 most likely for an Android 8 and Android 9.|
- Remove other GCam: If you have any other Gcam installed, then you should first remove the GCam from your device and try to install the GCam on your device.
- Incompatible with your Android device: Google might remove the GCam support for the older device, in case try to install the older version of GCam instead of the latest version of GCam.
- Corrupted Download: There might be an error or likely get corrupted during downloading and the apk file, So just download the file again.
How to enable the Astrophotography Mode on GCAM using ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D)
It has not been enabled by default, and you need to enable it from the setting. Here are the following steps to enable the Google Camera on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D).
- First thing first, open your GCam and then Swipe down to the Viewfinder.
- Then, Tap on the Settings icon and then click “About” there you will find the “Advanced Settings”.
- Simply search for “Cuttle” and then Switch on the option expect “Camera_Cuttle_Avergage_Frames” and “camera_cuttle_Sky_Segmention_gpu”.
- That is it, Head back and enable to NightSight mode there you have the option to use Astrophotography mode.
How to capture stunning image using GCAM on ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D)
- Make sure your device lense is clear.
- Tap to focus, and detailed images in low-light with Focus make it stunning.
- Do not always top on the brightness sight, also for Dodge reflection.
- An object should be stationary until the shutter clicks.
Hopefully, This helps you a lot, and you have been installed the GCam successfully on your ASUS ROG Phone II (I001D). Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download Google Camera for Sharp AQUOS R8s and R8s Pro | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for Honor 90 | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for itel S23 Plus | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for Nokia G42 5G | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for Lava Blaze 2 Pro | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam